- Accordion knuckle with 6 mm of EVA foam for protection
- TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) elements protect against impacts and abrasion
- Second layer of material in high wear areas
- Tacky rubberized grip material extends wear and durability
- 2 mm neoprene wrist and cuff panel adds durability and protection to the wrist and hand
- Reinforced fingertips
- Anatomically designed 2 mm EVA foam panel reduce impact and vibrations
- 4 mm EVA foam heal pad incased in tacky rubberized grip material
- TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) hook and loop closure for a secure fit
- Anti-static 2-way stretch material provides maximum comfort
- Machine washable
- Intended uses: military, law enforcement, firearm operation, maintenance repair operations
- Color: Covert Black
- Neoprene cuff for a seamless fit to your wrist
- Rubberized fingertip panels
- Anti-static spandex
- Length: 10.5 in.
- Width: 4.25 in.
- Height: 1.5 in.
- Weight: 0.30 lbs
Service members understand the importance of having the right tools for the mission. When your job is to serve the public and maintain their trust, Mechanix Wear's specialized line of TAA compliant gloves achieves both results. They took the M-Pact® Glove one step further by adding a molded Neoprene cuff for a seamless fit, impact absorbing molded rubber finger protection, and EVA deep ribbed accordion knuckle protection. Combine these features with those of the M-Pact® Glove for a tried and tested risk management tool.
The Mechanix Wear M-Pact® 2 Glove absorbs punishment with a flexible accordion knuckle and molded rubber finger guards that create a barrier between your hands and everything else. For easy trigger access and equipment handling, Mechanix Wear left your index finger unobstructed for maximum dexterity. High wear areas of the palm are reinforced and padded for durable comfort in the field and a molded Neoprene cuff for a seamless fit.
Brand Mechanix Wear Video No