- USCG Type V inflatable Work Vest
- Can also be worn as a Type II inflatable
- Approved for use on inspected and uninspected vessels of any size
- 1F auto hydrostatic inflator technology protects against inadvertent inflation
- 5 years maintenance-free inflator with status indicator window
- Durable PU-coated nylon shell offers improved puncture and abrasion resistance
- Custom-molded inflator cover reduces wear and protects inflator cap
- SecureZip™ closure features recessed zipper to protect teeth from contaminants
- CO2 cylinder contained inside cell to protect against corrosion
- Retro-reflective SOLAS Tape on front & back outer shell
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and additional SOLAS reflective tape visible when inflated
- Includes back-up oral inflation tube and manual activation cord
- Universal Adult [16 yrs + / 80lb+] with chest size 30-52 in.
- Provides 35 lb of buoyancy when inflated - twice the flotation of foam work vests
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Coated neoprene neck cushion for improved comfort
- Offers greater mobility than foam work vests
- Reduced heat stress
- Easy-to-clean fabrics
Available exclusively from Mustang Survival, the Inflatable Work Vest is the first of its kind. Designed by Mustang's Innovation & Technology experts and built for serious users, Mustang Survival has pioneered the standards for inflatable work vests.
With a comfortable and low-profile fit, the MD3188 Inflatable Work Vest offers enhanced mobility and reduced heat stress, allowing crews and professionals to work more efficiently throughout the day. Its 35lb buoyancy rating also means they'll have the added safety of extra flotation when they need it.
Made for the most severe marine environments, the Inflatable Work Vest contains Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT) that offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water, and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. This technology is exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years or until inflated.
The product also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the Vest will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still open effortlessly upon inflation.
Re-Arm Kit available. See Accessories for details.
Note: TAA (Trade Agreement Act) compliant version is available on GSA Advantage or from Amron, contact our award winning sales staff for details.
Brand Mustang Survival Video N/A
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $85.63$66.62