- Can be deployed by a single military diver from a remote location, such as an inflatable boat
- Designed to operate to fill lift capacity to a depth of 300ft with a standard air source
- Color- Yellow
- Used by Navy's worldwide
The Mark V Orca Lift Bag System Includes:
- A 2500 lbs enclosed pontoon manufactured of heavy-duty yellow 40 oz. urethane-coated nylon fabric for high abrasion resistance and fuel resistance.
- 2 or 4, 80 cu. ft. aluminum or optional 2 or 4 lightweight 87 cu. ft. fiber wrapped cylinders.
- Pressure relief valves
- Inflation manifold
- Tank harness
- Electric actuation valve
- Surface command unit
- Maximum Operating Depth: with Twin Cylinder Pack-170 ft., with Quad Cylinder pack-330 ft.
- Lift Bag Capacity: 2500 lbs
- Fabric: Heavy Duty 40 oz. Urethane coated nylon
- Webbing: 2 in. Heavy Duty Nylon. 6000 lbs/in.
- Dump Valve: Top and bottom pressure relief/inflation
- Inlet Valve Connection: 1/4 in. NPT inlet/check valve
- Length: 43 in.
- Diameter: 43 in.
- Folded Dimensions: 18 in. x 24 in. x 10 in. (45.7 cm x 61 cm x 25.4 cm)
- Weight: 40 lbs (18.14 kg) without cylinders\, 80 to 105 lbs (36.29 to 47.63 kg) with twin cylinder
As a result of conditions in the world today, increasing demand to respond to crisis situation has led Inflatable Technology Corporation to introduce the "Mark V Orca Underwater Explosive Ordnance Disposal System." The Mark V Orca Lift Bag System is the result of culmination of more than 20 years of designing and manufacturing underwater flotation and is currently in use by over 25 Navies worldwide. This self-contained system is specifically designed for the removal of underwater mines, weapons or explosives.
The Mark V Orca Lift Bag System can be deployed by a single military diver from a remote location, such as an inflatable boat, and is designed to operate to full lift capacity to a depth of 330 feet with the standard air source.
Note: All Subsalve Lift bags meet IMCA (International Marine Contractor's Association) standards. Certification can be provided upon request.
Brand Subsalve Video No
Does the MK V Orca System have a low magnetic signature?The Mark V System meets the non-magnetic MIL Specification MIL-M-19595.
Does this lift bag meet the IMCA D-016 Air Lift Bags standard?