Get immediate service.
- The official spotting scope of the U.S. Army's XM110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System (SASS)
- The Multicoat 4 lens system optimizes light transmission for peak brightness\, resolution\, and contrast\, even at the highest magnification settings
- Folded light path technology provides powerful magnification in a lightweight\, compact design (just 12.4" long and 37 oz)
- The Front Focal reticle magnifies the reticle along with the image\, so you can estimate range at any power setting using the Mil Dot or Tactical Milling Reticle
- The universal\, -20 thread tripod attachment is standard
- Digital camera compatible\, it makes capturing images easy
- The McCann Rail accessory allows you to adapt your spotting scope for night-vision and other accessories
- Accessories for the Mark 4 spotting scope give you powerful\, performance enhancements for a variety of tactical situations and weather conditions
- Includes a protective\, soft-side case that remains on the spotting scope during viewing for maximum utility
- Incredibly rugged and absolutely waterproof.
- Actual magnification: 12.7x - 38.1x
- Linear field of view (ft/1000 yd): 168 - 52
- Linear field of view (m/1000 m): 56 - 18
- Angular field of view: 3.2 - 1.0 degrees
- Weight: 37.0 oz (1049 g)
- Length: 12.4" (315 mm)
- Objective Aperture: 60 mm
- Twilight factor: 26.8 - 48.9
- Exit pupil: 4.8 - 1.5 mm
- Eye relief: 30.0 - 30.0
- Close focus distance: 36.0 ft (11.0 m)
The official spotting scope of the U.S. Army's new XM110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System (SASS), the Leupold\'s Mark 4 12-40x60mm Tactical spotting scope is ideally suited for use as part of a shooting team. It features either a Mil Dot or Tactical Milling Reticle, and you can outfit it with a variety of performance-enhancing accessories. Powerful, with bright,clear optics, it's also supremely rugged and waterproof. It's for all these reasons that the Mark 4 spotting scope is highly prized by hunters and shooters everywhere, as well.
Brand Leupold Video N/A