- Trimix support (including helium and oxygen)
- Gas-switching between up to eight gases
- Full continuous decompression with Suunto Technical RGBM algorithm
- 3D tilt-compensated digital compass
- Three dive modes: Air, Mixed Gas, Gauge
- Optional wireless air integration
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM4 software
- Available with titanium bracelet or black elastomer wrist strap
- 3D digital compass
- Bearing tracking
- Cardinal tracking
- Declination setting
- Guided calibration
- Heading in degrees
- Tilt compensated compass
- CNS% + OTU calculation (OLF)
- Gas switching during dive
- Max PO2 adjustment: 0.5-1.6
- O2 % setting: Up to 8 gases, oxygen 8-99%, helium 0-92%
- Adjustable backlight duration
- Electro-luminescent display
- Matrix display
- Menu-based user interface
- Operating temperature: 0°C - +40°C / 32°F - +104°F
- Selectable metric/imperial units
- Storage temperature: 20°C - +50°C / -4°F - +122°F
- Water resistance: 200m / 660ft
- Weight: 110 g
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Battery power indicator
- Low battery warning
- Suunto DM4
- USB cable included
- 8 gas mixes
- Helium: Up to 92%
- Oxygen: 8-99%
- Calendar clock
- Daily alarms
- Dual time
- Altitude adjustment
- Ascent rate monitor/alarm
- Ascent time display: Up to 199 min
- Audible alarm
- Deep Stops
- Dive time in seconds and minutes: In gauge mode
- Full decompression data
- Log book memory
- Maximum depth alarm
- Maximum depth display: 200m / 660ft
- Operation mode Air
- Operation mode Gauge
- Operation mode Watch
- Personal adjustment
- Profile sampling rates in seconds: 10, 20, 30, 60 s
- Safety stop
- Suunto technical RGBM model
- Temperature display
- Wireless air integration: Optional
- Operation mode Mixed Gas
- Dive planner
- Lifetime history SCUBA
- Stopwatch: In time/dive mode
The Suunto D9tx Black Elastomer Wristop Computer with USB is the world’s first all-in-one wristop trimix dive computer. It brings together top-of-the-line features in a full titanium housing with sapphire glass, creating a design that complements a boardroom suit as well as it does a wetsuit. With gas switching between up to eight gases, the same technical RGBM as the award-winning Suunto HelO2, and an easy-to-read 3D tilt-compensated compass, it’s the perfect all-in-one companion for adventurous spirits who want to explore the depths for longer.
A trimix compatible dive computer opens up the increasingly popular world of technical diving – including wreck and cave diving – by allowing you to explore the depths for longer.
Electronic 3D compass
Suunto’s innovative tilt-compensated electronic 3D compass redefines underwater navigation. Regardless of the angle of your wrist, you’ll have full confidence in the accuracy of your bearings.
Hassle-free tank pressure monitoring
With optional wireless air integration, Suunto D9tx allows you to monitor tank pressure and air consumption from your wrist. Tank pressure is displayed both numerically and graphically, and an estimation of the remaining air time is given throughout the dive.
Suunto D9tx has three dive modes. The Air mode is used for diving with standard air, the Mixed Gas mode for up to eight different gas mixes, and the Gauge mode for use as a bottom timer. D9tx supports Trimix in Mixed Gas mode, and you can accelerate decompression by switching to a gas mix with a higher oxygen percentage. You can preset eight different gas mixes (with oxygen between 8% and 99% and helium between 0% and 92%) and set PO2 values for each individual gas. It’s also quick and easy to switch between enabled gas mixes during your dive.
In Gauge mode, Suunto D9tx works as a bottom timer and also provides accurate profile sampling and bookmarking functions. A dive timer with a reset function displays the dive time in minutes and seconds. This is extremely useful for timing accurate bottom times and decompression stops.
Using the Suunto technical RGBM algorithm, Suunto D9tx enables continuous decompression for optimal ascent time. The Deep Stops add further protection with a series of deep stops between your maximum depth and ceiling.
Plan and review
You can plan gas mixes, test upcoming dives, and view no-decompression-time data for different depths before getting in the water with the built-in dive planner. After your dive, you can easily transfer your dive data to your computer for further analysis using the optional Suunto DM4 software, which includes a detailed logbook featuring a graphical representation of all your dives.
Designed to impress
The Suunto D9tx brings together top-of-the-line features in a full titanium housing with sapphire glass, creating a design that complements a boardroom suit as well as it does a wetsuit. It’s available with either a luxury titanium bracelet or a black elastomer strap.
The Suunto D9tx Black Elastomer Wristop Computer with USB replaces the D9 Wristop Computer.
Brand Suunto Video No