- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- CombatGrip for secure hold in all conditions
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Tactical tailcap switch—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Max Output - White Light: 200 Lumens
- Tactical Runtime: 2.0 hours
- Length: 5.2 in.
- Bezel Diameter: 1.25 in.
- Weight with Batteries: 4.8 oz
- Batteries: 2 high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
The single-output SureFire Z2X CombatLight, designed and built specifically for tactical use, produces 200 lumens of brilliant white light from a high-performance LED that is virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break. It uses a micro-textured polycarbonate reflector to create a smooth beam with optimal light distribution—excellent reach combined with significant surround beam for peripheral vision. The Z2X body is machined from aerospace aluminum and finished with Mil-Spec matte-black hard anodizing for superior scratch, corrosion, and abrasion resistance. The CombatGrip design—reduced-diameter mid-section and rubber grip ring—is perfect for flashlight/handgun techniques and also provides a secure hold even with wet, cold, or gloved hands. Features ergonomic tactical switching—press the tailcap switch for momentary-on, twist the tailcap for constant-on.
Brand Surefire Video