- Jaw Frame - High Performance/Impact Engineering Thermoplastic frame for lasting durability
- Mount Tabs - Additional mounting tabs for mounting cameras and light
- Nose Pinch - Breathing Equalizer
- Plastic/ Metal Buckles - Improved buckle system adjusts 5 leg straps
- Threaded Inserts - For future product attachment or mounting
- Twin Lenses - Tempered glass for increased visibility
- Weight: 2.27 Pounds
- Mask Frame: High Performance/Impact Engineering Thermoplastic
- Lens: Tempered Glass
- O-Rings: Buna-N
The Kirby Morgan M-48 Mod 1 Full Face Mask meets or exceeds all standards established by Dive Lab of Panama City, Florida, and are CR (Commercially Rated) marked.
The full face mask has been tested and conforms to the performance requirements as set forth in Annex II of Directive 89/686/EEC and, as far as applicable, the EN 250:2000 and EN 250/A1:2006. It is fully CE marked with Kirby Morgan SuperFlow® Plastic Adjustable 2nd Stage Regulator Ref. 805-120. It is also CE Approved.
The Kirby Morgan M-48 Mod 1 Full Face Mask still features the unique 2-cavity design. This allows the lower pod to be removed while topside to conserve air, and allows normal speech while diving. It may also be used with a variety of different communication systems.
The lower pod is also removable under water to allow making gas switches, and to share gas in the event of an emergency. The evolution of the mask has given way to a dramatic increase in visibility, an improved buckle system, 5 leg straps, a mechanical equalizing device, and a variety of options for mounting external components, (lights, cameras etc.).
All of the components have been strengthened to bring this mask to a commercial level of ruggedness you will not find in ANY other lightweight full face mask. Future innovations for the mask are underway and because this mask has many available mounting options, it will be able to accept new components by Kirby Morgan, thus making it truly MODULAR.
Brand Kirby Morgan Video No