- Virtually indestructible white and IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Tactical-level output with TIR lens for close- to medium-range applications
- Self-locking selector ring permits easy switching from white light to IR output; no filter required
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Fits: M95(xx) and M96(xx)* series Millennium Universal WeaponLights
- Max Output - White Light: 150 lumens
- Max Output - Infrared: 1.8 Hours
- Tactical Runtime: 1.8 Hours
- Length: 2.2 in.
- Bezel Diameter: 1.37 in.
- Weight: 2.06 oz
*NOTE: For M96(xx) series WeaponLights, which are 3-battery systems, the battery housing extension must be removed in order to attach a KM3 conversion head, which converts these WeaponLights into 2-battery systems.
The V-Series KM3 LED conversion head, a direct screw-on replacement for the existing head on certain SureFire Millennium® Universal WeaponLights, produces both brilliant white light and intense IR output from one dual-LED emitter assembly. A bezel selector ring allows you to easily switch back and forth from white to infrared output—and it is self-locking so it stays securely on the selected light output, until you decide otherwise. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break, and provide significantly longer runtimes per set of batteries than incandescent emitters of similar output. The KM3 head features a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens that produces a comparatively tight beam suited for close- to medium-range applications. The O-ring sealed aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized in your choice of Black (BK) or Desert Sand (TN). Kit includes: conversion head, new tailcap O-rings, O-ring lubricant, and applicator brush.
Brand Surefire Video No