Hot Water Shroud Kit - P/N: 525-100 Includes:
- (1) Side Block Shroud - P/N: 510-597
- (1) Corrugated Tube - P/N: 510-598
- (1) Regulator Shroud - P/N: 510-599
- (2) Tie Wraps - P/N: 520-039
- (2) Flanges - P/N: 520-046
- (2) KMDSI Oval Stickers, Small - P/N: 520-072
The Kirby Morgan 525-100 Hot Water Shroud Kit for Kirby Morgan 37/57 & SuperLite® Helmets & 18/28 BandMasks® should be used whenever diving operations are conducted on mixed gas, or when diving in cold water. The shroud helps warm the diver's incoming air, thereby lessening diver's heat loss.
The Kirby Morgan 525-100 Hot Water Shroud Kit is used with the SuperLite® 17B, 17C, 27, and the Kirby Morgan 37/57, U.S. Navy MK-21 Mod. O & Mod. I Helmets and the Kirby Morgan 18B and 28B BandMasks®.
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 7/8 inch open end attachment on torque wrench
- 11/16 inch open end attachment on torque wrench.
For detailed directions on installing this kit, please refer to our Attachments tab where there is an instruction PDF available for download.
Brand Kirby Morgan Video No
Does Kirby Morgan sell a Hot Water Shroud Kit for any of the stainless steel helmets?Unfortunately, Kirby Morgan does not have a Hot Water Shroud Kit available for any of the stainless steel helmets at this time.