How Water Shroud Kit Part Number 525-100 Includes:
- (1) Side Block Shroud: Part Number 510-597
- (1) Corrugated tube: Part Number 510-598
- (1) Regulator Shroud: Part Number 510-599
- (2) Tie Wrap: Part Number 520-039
- (2) Flange: Part Number 520-046
- (2) KMDSI Oval Sticker, small Part Number 520-072
The Kirby Morgan 525-100 Hot Water Shroud Kit for SL Helmets & KMB 18/28 should be used whenever diving operations are conducted on mixed gas, or when diving in cold water. The shroud helps warm the diver's incoming air, thereby lessening diver's heat loss.
The Kirby Morgan 525-100 Hot Water Shroud Kit is used with the SuperLite 17B, 17C, 27, and the Kirby Morgan 37/57, U.S. Navy MK-21 Mod. O & Mod. I Helmets and the KMB-18B & 28B Band Masks.
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 7/8 inch open end attachment on torgue wrench
- 11/16 inch open end attachment on torgue wrench.
For detailed directions on installing this kit, please refer to our Attachments tab where there is an instruction pdf available for download.
Brand Kirby Morgan Video No