- Balanced 2nd Stage Regulator for M-48 and M-48 MOD-1 Full Face Masks
- Uniquely shaped exhaust whisker diverts exhaust bubbles away from diver’s field of vision
- Outstanding overall breathing performance
- Regulator exceeds all European CE requirements
- Color: Black
- Part Number: 200-125
Balanced 2nd Stage Scuba Regulator for M-48 and M-48 MOD-1 Includes:
- Balanced 2nd Stage Regulator
- P/N: 220-057 Sleeve
- P/N: 200-087 Purge Tube
- P/N: 520-038 Tie Wrap
The Kirby Morgan Balanced 2nd Stage Regulator for M-48 and M-48 Mod-1 Full Face Masks shares basic components and design features found on the new KM 97 helmet’s 455 Balanced regulator. The uniquely shaped exhaust whisker diverts exhaust bubbles away from the diver’s field of vision. The design also provides a firm attachment/hinge point to the SCUBA pod of the SuperMask® and MOD 1 mask, which stabilizes the regulator when external forces are applied.
The balanced SCUBA regulator’s overall breathing performance is outstanding and easily exceeds all European CE requirements when used with the Kirby Morgan® Balanced SCUBA Regulator on the CE approved first stage regulator (P/N 305-161) or other CE approved first stage regulators (those with a minimum intermediate supply pressure of 135 psig).
Brand Kirby Morgan Video