- Mask frame and rigid components are made of high impact plastic
- Face seal is made of the highest quality silicone
- Modular removable mouth pod is designed to quickly interchange allowing the diver multiple breathing gas options
- Designed to accept various wireless communications configurations
- Mask Frame: High impact plastic
- Lens: Tempered Glass
- O-Rings: Buna-N
- Regulator: The SuperMask, purchased with a SuperFlow 2nd stage demand regulator. If your mask was not supplied with a KMDSI regulator installed by the factory, you will need to have an acceptable regulator installed in the pod on your M-48.
- CR Standards: These masks meet or exceeds all standards established by Dive Lab of Panama City, Florida, and are CR (Commercially Rated) marked.
- CE Approved: The SuperMask M48 is CE Approved.
- Operational Specifications & Limitations: The full face mask has been tested and conforms to the performance requirements as set forth in Annex II of Directive 89/686/EEC and, as far as applicable, the EN 250:2000 and EN 250/A1:2006. It is fully CE marked with Kirby Morgan SuperFlow® Plastic Adjustable 2nd Stage Regulator Ref. 805-120.
- Surface-Supplied Open Circuit: The mask should only be used for surface-supplied diving by divers trained and qualified in surface-supplied techniques and procedures. A fully functional emergency gas supply system and body harness must always be used when diving the SuperMask or any of the KMDSI full-face masks models in the surface-supplied mode. When using this mask in countries that conform to CE standards the mask must only be used with components that have been CE certified. The maximum recommended recreational diving depth for the SuperMask with open circuit scuba is 130 FSW (39 msw).
- Weight: 3.76 Pounds
Kirby Morgan M-48 SuperMask - With Regulator (P/N: 800-050) Includes:
- M-48 SuperMask User Guide - P/N: 100-800
- Logbook with Pen - P/N: 125-001
- Hi Flow Air Inlet Swivel - P/N: 305-017
- Plastic Adjustable Superflow Scuba Regulator - P/N: 305-166
- Storage Bag - P/N: 800-903
The patented Kirby Morgan SuperMask® is a lightweight modular full face mask that allows for easy and rapid adaptation to various self contained underwater breathing apparatuses as well as surface supplied systems.
The mask frame and rigid components are made of high impact plastic. The face seal is made of the highest quality silicone and conforms to the diver's face. The modular removable mouth pod is designed to quickly interchange allowing the diver multiple breathing gas options. The mask is also designed to accept various wireless communications configurations.
The removable lower pod is a feature unique to the SuperMask®. When diving, the pod is easily removed and replaced on the mask for diver capability to buddy-breathe, use a snorkel or an octopus or perform an "in water" gas switch.
With the pod sealed to the mask, the flexible, silicone pod cover allows the diver to quickly place the regulator mouthpiece into the mouth or dive with it free of the mouth for communications. With the mouthpiece in the mouth, the regulator may be used without the pod being sealed to the mask.
Brand Kirby Morgan Video No