Soft Goods Overhaul Kit for Dive Helmet 37SS® - P/N: 525-380 Includes:
- (1) O-Ring - P/N: 510-011
- (2) O-Rings - P/N: 510-012
- (1) O-Ring - P/N: 510-013
- (1) Gasket, Pod - P/N: 510-403
- (1) Valve, Oral Nasal - P/N: 510-550
- (1) Exhaust Valve - P/N: 510-552
- (1) Diaphragm - P/N: 510-553
- (1) Seat Inlet Valve - P/N: 510-580
- (3) Exhuast Valves - P/N: 510-773
- (1) Washer - P/N: 520-030
- (1) Washer - P/N: 520-031
- (1) Washer - P/N: 520-032
- (2) O-Rings, Teflon - P/N: 520-033
- (4) Tie Wraps - P/N: 520-038
- (4) Tie Wraps - P/N: 520-042
- (1) Teflon Washer for Swing Catch - P/N: 520-167
- (1) Washer - P/N: 520-522
- (1) Washer - P/N: 520-523
- (1) Kit, Whisker Clamp Replacement
- (1) Kit, 37SS O-Ring - P/N: 525-308
- (1) Kit, One-Way Valve - P/N: 525-330
- (1) Lock Nut - P/N: 530-028
- (8) Lock Nuts - P/N: 530-145
- (1) Lock Nut - P/N: 530-303
- (2) Retaining Pins - P/N: 530-601
The Kirby Morgan 525-380 Soft Goods Overhaul Kit for the Kirby Morgan 37SS® Dive Helmet contains many of the commonly replace o-rings and other parts for the 37SS® helmet.
O-rings should be lightly lubricated with food grade silicone Dow Corning 111 or equivalent in accordance with the operations and maintenance manual. Christo-Lube may also be used.
At a minimum, the Kirby Morgan 37SS® helmet o-rings and other parts should be replaced at least once a year in accordance with the A2.1 Overhaul, Maintenance, and Inspection Helmet Checklist. O-rings and valves may require replacement more often than yearly if the Kirby Morgan 37SS® helmet use is extreme, or if it is used in waters containing oil or chemical contamination. Daily cleaning and inspections as well as performing the monthly inspection A2.2 will identify the need more accurately than simply placing a number of hours between overhaul.
Store spare o-rings, valves and soft goods in a cool, dark, dry place. Avoid prolonged exposure to temperatures above 90 degrees Fahrenheit and/or exposure to ultra violet rays. Do not lubricate exhaust valves. Lubricating valves can cause dirt to stick, allowing leakage.
Please see the Overview tab to see the components of the kit.
Brand Kirby Morgan Video No