Soft Goods Overhaul Kit for SuperLite® 27 Commercial Diving Helmet - P/N: 525-365 Includes:
- (1) O-Ring - P/N: 510-029
- (1) Oral Nasal Valve- P/N: 510-550
- (1) Exhaust Valve - P/N: 510-552
- (1) Diaphragm - P/N: 510-553
- (1) Valve, Water Dump - P/N: 510-557
- (1) Seat, Inlet Valve - P/N: 510-580
- (2) Exhaust Valves - P/N: 510-776
- (1) Washer - P/N: 520-030
- (1) Washer - P/N: 520-031
- (1) Washer - P/N: 520-032
- (4) Tie-Wraps- P/N: 520-042
- (1) Washer - P/N: 520-167
- (1) O-Ring Kit, SL 27 - P/N: 525-019
- (1) Whisker Clamp Kit - P/N: 525-032
- (1) One-Way Valve Kit - P/N: 525-330
- (1) Nut - P/N: 530-028
- (1) Lock Nut - P/N: 530-303
- (1) Retaining Pin - P/N: 530-601
- (1) Packing Washer - P/N: 540-095
- (1) Valve, Purge - P/N: 810-025
The Kirby Morgan 525-365 Soft Goods Overhaul Kit for SuperLite® 27 Commercial Diving Helmet provides the necessary parts for helmet maintenance. O-rings should be lightly lubricated with food grade silicone Dow Corning 111 or equivalent in accordance with the operations and maintenance manual. Cristo Lube may also be used. At a minimum, all helmet or BandMask® o-rings should be replaced at least once a year in accordance with the A2.1 for the helmet or mask being inspected.
During daily and monthly maintenance, disturbed o-rings and valves may be reused providing no damage or deformation is found. O-rings and valves may require replacement more often than yearly if the helmet or mask use is extreme, or if the helmet or mask is used in waters containing oil or chemical contamination. Daily cleaning and inspections as well as performing the monthly inspection A2.2 will identify the need more accurately than simply placing a number of hours between overhaul.
Store spare o-rings, valves and soft goods in a cool, dark, dry place. Avoid prolonged exposure to temperatures above 90 degrees Fahrenheit and/or exposure to ultra violet rays. Do not lubricate exhaust valves. Lubricating valves can cause dirt to stick, allowing leakage.
For detailed directions on installing this kit, please refer to our Attachments tab where there is an instruction pdf available for download.
Please see the Overview tab to see the components of the kit.
Brand Kirby Morgan Video No