The Kirby Morgan KMACS-5 High Pressure Upgrade Kit Contains:
Part # Description Quantity 405-170 High Pressure Gauge Tube 2 455-135 Conical Seals 2 455-305 Elbow Assembly\, Swagelok® 2
- 1/2 in. Wrench
- 9/16 in. Wrench
- 3/4 in. Wrench
- 7/16 in. Wrench
Kirby Morgan KMACS-5 High Pressure Upgrade Kit
Installation Directions (match with Picture in the IMAGES Tab). See printable version in the DOCUMENTS tab.
- Remove P/N 405-160; Outlet Tube\, Red Pnuemo. See figure 1\, step A.
- Remove P/N 405-150; Tube\, Red Pnuemo Gauge. See figure 1\, step B.
- Remove P/N 405-107; Tube\, Umbilical Gauge. See figure 1\, step C.
- Remove P/N 405-145; Tube\, Main Pnuemo Supply. See figure 1\, step D.
- Remove P/N 405-102; Tube\, White Pnuemo Gauge. See figure 1\, step E.
- Remove P/N 405-161; Outlet Tube\, White Pnuemo. See figure 1\, step F.
- Remove P/N 405-130; Pneumo Valve Assembly. See figure 1\, step G.
- Remove P/N 405-104; Tube\, H.P. Gauge. See figure 1\, step H.
- Remove P/N\'s 455-038; Street Elbow and 455-030; H.P. Connector. See figure 1\, step I.
- Remove old thread tape from P/N 440-155; H.P. Gauges. Wrap new thread tape around gauges.
- Install P/N 405-170; H.P. Gauge Tube. Bend to fit. See figure 1\, step H.
- Install P/N 455-305; Elbow Assembly. See figure 1\, step I.
- Reinstall components following a reverse order from step 7.
Brand Kirby Morgan Video N/A
How do I determine if I need to upgrade my KMACS-5 with the high pressure upgrade kit part number 425-121?
If the tubing connected to your high pressure inlet gauge is made of copper then Kirby Morgan recommends having your KMACS-5 upgraded using the High Pressure Upgrade Kit part number 425-121. The kit replaces the copper tubing with stainless steel tubing.