- Kestrel 3000 Pocket Wind Meter accurately measures:
- Current Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Average Wind Speed
- Air, Water & Snow Temperature
- Wind Chill
- Relative Humidity
- Heat Stress Index
- Protective cover with sure-grip overmolding
- Data hold function
- Large easy-to-read display with backlight
- Waterproof and floats
- Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with the Relative Humidity Calibration Kit
- User-replaceable impeller
- External temperature sensor
- Patented Quick-Response RH Sensor
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
- Dimensions: 5 in. x 1.8 in. x 1.1 in.
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
- Power: CR2032 coin cell battery (average life 300 hours)
Kestrel 3000 Pocket Wind Meter - Red - P/N: NEK-0830 Includes:
- Slip-on protective cover
- Neck lanyard
- CR2032 coin cell battery
The Kestrel 3000 Pocket Weather Meter is the handheld weather-monitoring device that provides a wide range of functions, plus accurate relative humidity measurements. Before the Kestrel 3000 came along, the technology required to gather this information would require masses of equipment – but not anymore. The Kestrel 3000 Weather Meter measures essential environmental parameters like temperature and wind speeds, and has added advantages for professionals who need access to humidity and heat stress readings.
Because of its compact size and high durability, the Kestrel 3000 and Kestrel 3500 have become the pocket weather meters of choice for Wildland firefighters, concrete professionals, even professional coaches – all of whom need accurate weather info to properly access environmental conditions and make crucial decisions.
The Kestrel 3000's sensitive and user-replaceable impeller technology provides accurate wind speed info. Additionally, an external temperature sensor and waterproof casing allow you to gauge the temperature of water (it even floats) and snow, as well as the open air. A hard slide-on case, lanyard, and battery are included.
Brand Kestrel Video No