For special pricing on quantities of 10 or more please contact us (877) 462-6700.
- Internal suspension, two fit to form Light-Beam stay rods
- Panel loading pack, single large compartment 2 exterior zippered pockets
- Interior hydration pouch, supports up to 100 oz. bladder, 210d nylon ripstop
- Hydration port at top of pack allows for drink tube to be used over either shoulder.
- Hydration port has snap-on, top-flap closure
- Exterior cargo pocket with fleece eyewear pocket and admin organizer pocket
- Side mesh pockets (fits 1 quart lexan water bottles each side)
- Waist belt with Scherer cinch system
- Waist belt tuck-away feature
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Fully adjustable (removable/replaceable) shoulder straps
- Four compression straps
- Haul handle
- Reservoir sleeve
- Organizer sleeve
- Elastic rigging
- Daisy chain
- Large front pocket with organization
- Key clip
- Pen and pencil organizer
- Fleece-lined eyewear pocket
- Mesh water-bottle pockets
- Security pocket
- Fleece-lined sunglass pocket
- Front-panel access
- Ice-axe loop
- Breathable backpanel with Spacermesh
- Padded backpanel
- Two LightBeam™ aluminum stays
- Padded shoulder straps with Spacermesh
- Adjustable-length shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Quick-release shoulder straps
- Belt stabilizers
- Scherer Cinch (US Pat #5,465,886) waistbelt adjustment
- Weight: 3 lb. 6 oz. / 1.5 kg
- Length: 21 in. / 53 cm
- Width: 15 in. / 38 cm
- Height: 12.5 in. / 31 cm
- Volume: 2300 in.3 / 38 L
- Torso Fit Range: Adjustable
- 420d HD nylon Oxford mesh cover on back panel and shoulder strap
- 420 gram, 100% nylon Airmesh EVA foam in back panel and shoulder straps
- 500 denier nylon Kodra construction, double stitched
NOTE: Photo of Indigo Blue MAP 3500 Backpack is a representation of the product. Actual color might vary.
Attention: Proposition 65 issued per California requires a special warning label on this product in order to inform our customers interested in purchasing this product:
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Valuing our customers is our top priority. Please note that by including this Proposition 65 warning label, we want our customers to make a conscious purchasing decision. For more information on Prop 65, please click here.
The Amron MAP 3500 Three Day Assault Pack by Kelty has been the preferred Military Assault Pack of the U.S. Navy SEALs for the past 6 years due to its rugged construction and superior design.
When the Special Operations Forces (SOF) community requested a new and improved assault pack, Amron approached Kelty because of its outstanding reputation as a manufacturer of quality equipment in the outdoor industry. Designed and engineered with the the help of direct military end-user input and feedback at the Boulder 2000 conference, the MAP 3500 is the Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) solution for a sturdy and functional Military Assault Pack (MAP).
Amron's philosophy is this: You need a backpack; why not have the best backpack company build your pack? Designed to meet the needs of the field, the packs also work as carry on luggage for business travel, fitting in overhead storage compartments on all commercial airliners.
Amron recommends Camelbak hydration bladders for your Kelty pack.
Brand Amron International Video No