Amron International is committed to putting the “customer first” philosophy into practice every day by manufacturing and distributing quality products that meet or exceed customer requirements, supported with outstanding customer-service. Through our efforts to enhance customer satisfaction, we will continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management system and our quality objectives.
- 1) Achieve customer satisfaction ratings of 85% or higher.
- 2) Implement at least three product or process improvements annually within each department at Amron.
- 3) Ship products with a 99% accuracy rating.
- 4) Achieve 95% or greater manufactured product conformance.
- 5) Achieve 95% on-time customer “required deliveries” and 98% on-time “last promised” deliveries.
Statement of Quality Policy
Amron is committed to achieving the above quality policy and objectives. To do so requires that we:
- a) develop and manufacture products that meet or exceed the requirements and expectations of our customers;
- b) operate in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements;
- c) manufacture products with high standards of quality;
- d) complete processes with accuracy;
- e) fulfill orders on-time as promised;
- f) be courteous and professional to internal and external customers;
- g) continually monitor our quality management system for effectiveness and timely resolution turnaround;
- h) ensure our objectives are well communicated and understood within the company; and
- i) measure our performance regularly.
Click here to view the Press Release