- The entire Divator MK II SCUBA has a CE-approval - All parts of the breathing circuit is tightly integrated
- Demand Regulator - Supplies air to the diver on inhalation. This is not a positive pressure regulator mask
- Automatic reserve warning - Reducing manual procedures improves safety
- Close fitting design - Excellent for diving in confined spaces
- Main parts have finger-tight fittings - Easy to operate and maintain in field
- Silent operational mode - Communicate without noise interference
- Low volume dead space facemask - Reduces the reinhalation of CO²
- Fit spectacles, communication devices and add-ons - Flexibility for different divers and diving operations
- Optimum performance from the Arctic to the Equator - An out of the box configuration works in -30°C to +70°C
- Soft and flexible sealing prevent leakage
- The balanced Divator Mask breathing valve is one of the best-tested breathing valves available. The breathing valve will perform even under the most extreme conditions: mud, oil, and fast flowing cold currents does not have a serious impact on the performance
- The mask is equipped with retainers for goggle frames and it is prepared for underwater communication
- The standard Divator Mask is equipped with easily adjusted push pads for pressure equalizing of ears and spoilers to prevent mist from being formed on the visor.
- The Divator Mask is very easy to drain from water filling, simply press one button and hold the lower part of the face mask out from the face.
Breathing apparatus from Interspiro is an investment with a long service life, when properly maintained. To simplify service and to obtain maximum product performance we recommend using Interspiro service kits, containing original spare parts necessary for preventive maintenance.
**Mask does not include ambient breathing valve**
The lightweight Interspiro AGA Divator MK II Full Face Mask with Demand Regulator (without Positive Pressure or Non-Positive) was designed for maximum comfort. The MK II is perfect for all types of diving, especially for divers who work in hostile diving conditions such as cold and polluted water.
The Divator Mask is known around the World as the "AGA Mask". The reason behind this is that the first generation of this full-face mask was developed when Interspiro was still a part of the AGA Corporation.
Divator MK II Full Face Mask does not only offer safety and reliable operation, but also excellent return on the investment. That is the reason why military organizations, fire and rescue services, police forces, coast guards and professional civilian divers around the world prefer this mask.
Note: This mask does not include a hose.
Brand AGA Video No
Can I convert my demand regulator non-positive pressure mask to a positive pressure regulator mask and if so what parts would I need to replace?
Yes, you can convert your demand regulator non-positive pressure mask to a positive pressure regulator mask by following the instructions below.
#18-Remove the sealing plug PN 460-190-511 and insert the lever assembly PN 336-190-142.
#6-Change the large sealing spring, PN 460-190-500 to 460-190-508 sealing spring (5 pack)
#38-Change the small sealing spring 333-100-064 to sealing spring 460-190-509 (5 pack)
Replace the O-ring on the connection nipple if it is green to O-ring 336-190-228 (10 pack).
On the AGA Mask, what is the difference between a demand regulator and a positive pressure regulator?A demand style regulator is one that only supplies air to the diver on inhalation. A positive pressure regulator is designed to have a slight positive pressure in the mask. This pressure is used to keep contaminated water out of the mask. This style mask is typically used when diving in contaminated water.
Does the Interspiro Full Face Mask come with a mask bag?
Yes, it comes with a black fabric drawstring bag.
Does the Interspiro Full Face Mask come with a communications kit?
Not this version, but there is a version available with a communications kit or you can purchase the communications kit separately. To see the AGA mask with communications included, please visit item page MKII-BUD Buddy Phone D2.
Does the Interspiro Full Face Mask come with a low pressure air hose?
No, if you are connecting the mask to a standard 3/8-24” LP port then you will need part number LPAGA32.
The Interspiro user manual calls the 2nd stage regulator a Breathing Valve. Is this the same as the demand and positive pressure regulator shown on the website?
Yes, but Interspiro has two different models available, below is the terminology Amron uses on our website for these two regulators:
1.) Amron’s terminology - Demand Regulator – Interspiro’s verbiage Breathing valve without safety valve
2.) Amron’s terminology – Positive Pressure Regulator – Interspiro’s verbiage Breathing valve with safety valve