- The work of breathing is very low, and the breathing curves remains constant all the way down to a empty cylinder.
- Divator MK II is available with demand valve or positive pressure versions for diving in contaminated waters where the diver do not want leakage.
- Divator MK II is designed for integration with Divator DP1 surface supply system.
- The combination of Divator MK II and Divator DP1 brings you a complete CE-approved surface supply and bail-out diving system.
- The safety features of the Divator MK II have a design based on some of the most extensive failure mode analysis done in the industry. The breathing circuit is designed to deliver air even if the most unusual accidents or malfunctions occur.
- A low volume visor reduces the positive buoyancy generated from air inside the mask. Low volume dead space reduces reinhalation of CO². Soft and flexible sealing prevent leakage.
- The balanced Divator Mask breathing valve is one of the best-tested breathing valves available. The breathing valve will perform even under the most extreme conditions: mud, oil, and fast flowing cold currents does not have a serious impact on the performance.
- The mask is equipped with retainers for goggle frames and it is prepared for underwater communication. The communication capabilities are enhanced by the airflow design that considerably reduces turbulence noise.
- The standard Divator Mask is equipped with easily adjusted push pads for pressure equalizing of ears and spoilers to prevent mist to be formed on the visor.
- The Divator Mask is very easy to drain from water filling, simply press one button and hold the lower part of the face mask out from the face.
- Quick connection for extra air outlet, buddy breathing or surface supply
- Pressure gauge
- Warning device, relief valve integrated in the breathing valve
- Anti-freezing device on both the first and second stage regulator
- Cylinder package have burst disc to prevent overload
- Standards: EN250
- Approvals: CE-approval for a complete Divator MK II SCUBA
The Interspiro Divator MK II is the diving apparatus that meets the demands from the professional diver. Interspiro developed Divator MK II in collaboration with physiologists, professional divers, the Royal Swedish Navy and naval authorities from around the world.
The Interspiro Divator MK II is prepared for tough jobs and demanding environments. It is designed to be easy to operate in all environments and under all conditions.
The Interspiro Divator MK II does not only offer safety and reliable operation, but also excellent return on the investment. That is the reason why military organisations, fire and rescue services, police forces, coast guards and professional civilian divers around the World prefer Interspiro Divator MK II.
The Divator Mask is known around the World as the "AGA Mask", the reason behind this is that the first generation of this full-face mask was developed when Interspiro was still a part of the AGA Corporation. Today the latest generation of the Divator Mask is the Worlds most sold full-face mask, and we dare say one of the finest and most versatile full-face masks ever manufactured.
Brand AGA Video No