International Shipping Information
- Where can I find international shipping rates?
- When will my international order ship?
- How do I place an international order?
- Can I use my FedEx or UPS account to ship my order?
- Do I need to pay import duty, taxes and customs clearance charges?
- Are there any limitations on products shipped internationally?
- What are the export policies and restrictions?
- Can you ship to Russia?
Amron International has a world-class shipping facility and can ship orders to most countries. Whether you prefer to order online, email, fax or call us directly to place an order, we offer competitive international shipping rates to most countries. Export documentation and standard packaging for international shipments are provided at no additional charge. Please indicate any applicable special markings and instructions at time of order. ITAR restricted items have different regulations dictated by our Export Policy.
Depending on your location, credit card and wire transfer payment options are available. If needed, our helpful staff is available by phone to answer any questions or even help you place your order online.
For wire transfer instructions, please call (760) 208-6500 or email us. Any fees associated with the wire transfer must be paid by the customer. All inland and international freight charges and applicable service charges will be shipped “freight collect”. Special packaging costs such as crating or palletizing may be passed on to the customer. The nearest international airports and ocean ports are San Diego and Los Angeles, California, respectively.
Where can I find international shipping rates?
International rates are determined by weight and shipping destination. Your rate will be calculated in the shopping cart, based on your specific location and the items in your shopping cart. Charges will automatically compute during checkout and prior to the completion of your order.
How do I place an international order?
You can place an order on our website, over the phone, via email or fax. Amron accepts Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit cards or wire transfer for payment options on international orders.
- Ordering Online: Ordering online is safe and easy. Once you create an account online you are ready to place your orders. Once you have added all the items to your shopping cart, click on “CHECKOUT” and follow the on-screen options for payment and shipping. Depending on your payment method chosen, a customer service representative may contact you after your order is placed with more information.
- Ordering by Phone: If you would like to place an order over the phone, call one of our customer service representatives at (760) 208-6500. We currently support English and Spanish speaking customers.
- Ordering by Email or Fax: Simply fax (760) 599-3857 or email email@example.com your order request at anytime.
Can I use my own FedEx or UPS account to ship my order?
Customers with established relationships with freight forwarders and customs agents are encouraged to provide the necessary contact information at time of order otherwise Amron will choose the carrier. During the check-out process, click on any shipping option, and then add your preferred carrier information to the “comment” box.
Do I need to pay import duty, taxes and customs clearance charges?
All orders shipping outside the United States must be pre-paid in U.S. dollars (unless pre-approved by Amron) and are subject to normal import duty, taxes and customs clearance charges in the destination country. International shipping, duties and taxes are the customer's responsibility; Amron International has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information. If a customer refuses a shipment due to duties and taxes, they will be liable for any costs incurred by Amron International.
Are there any limitations on products shipped internationally?
For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; and the products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate). You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Amron International, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
What are the export policies and restrictions?
Various U.S. Government Departments control regulations that affect shipments outside of the U.S. Certain items cannot be shipped internationally. Please read over the Export Policy and Export Restrictions information below to familiarize yourself with regards to export regulations. Any item that cannot be shipped internationally is detailed on the relevant product page.
The U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the "Customer") read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Amron International, Inc. will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products. An accurate Automated Export System (AES) filing must be made, whether or not the exportation requires a license. Amron does not falsify export documents for customs clearance purposes.
If you wish to purchase an item for ultimate shipment or use outside of the United States, please indicate this fact in your order. Depending on the value of the order, specific item(s), end user, country of ultimate destination and end use, Amron International, Inc. may be required to apply for an export license with the appropriate U.S. government agency. Several items on the website may require an export license, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Generation 2, 3, or 4 Night Vision Equipment and Night Vision Accessories
- Thermal Imaging Equipment and Heat Seekers
- Optical Sighting Equipment and Tactical Lights (both Hand-Held and Weapon-Mountable), Accessories, and Mounting Hardware
- Tactical Gear and Weapon Accessories
- Military Apparel including Body Armor, Helmets and Helmet Accessories, and Shields
- Some Laboratory Equipment
- Some Electronic Equipment
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR): Some of the item(s) on this website are subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any ITAR restricted item(s), the Customer certifies that (i) the purchase does not require Amron International, Inc. to export such items, unless Amron International, Inc. is aware of the export and has obtained the appropriate U.S. Government authorization; (ii) the Customer does not intend to export such items after receipt from Amron International, Inc. without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization; (iii) the Customer does not intend to export, transfer, sell, or furnish the item to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the U.S, including any Foreign Embassy in the U.S., without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization; (iv) the Customer understands that a foreign person under the ITAR § 120.16 means "any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C.§ 1324b(a)(3)," and can mean "any foreign corporation, business association, trust, society, or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments, and any agency or subdivisions of government (e.g. diplomatic missions)"(See ITAR §120.16);(V)the Customer is a U.S.Person as defined by ITAR §120.15,meaning the Customer is a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., as defined by 8 U.S.C. §1101(a)(20), or is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C.§1324b(a)(3), or is a "corporation, business association, partnership, society, trust, or any other entity, organization or group that is incorporated to do business in the U.S., or is a governmental (federal, state, or local) entity" (See ITAR §120.15).
Export Administration Regulations (EAR): Some of the item(s) on this website are subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and export may be restricted by the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any restricted item(s), the Customer certifies that (i) the purchase does not require Amron International, Inc. to export such items, unless Amron International, Inc. is aware of the export and has obtained the appropriate U.S. Government authorization; (ii) the Customer does not intend to export such items after receipt from Amron International, Inc. without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization.
Important Export Restrictions Warning!
(1) Export of some Amron International, Inc. products is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 C.F.R. 120-130) or a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce, in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 C.F.R. 730-774).
(2) U.S. law prohibits the sale, transfer, or export of items to certain restricted parties, destinations, and embargoed countries, as identified on lists maintained by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the U.S. Department of Treasury. It is the responsibility of the Customer to be aware of these lists, which can be found at the following U.S. Government websites. By proceeding with any transaction, the Customer certifies that the Customer will not engage in any unauthorized transaction involving the export of products to any restricted parties or destinations.
By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any items from Amron International, Inc., the Customer certifies that it will comply with all requirements imposed by all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies.
For further information regarding the applicable laws, regulations, and policies contact:
U.S. Department of Commerce
Bureau of Industry and Security
Tel.: (202) 482-4811
U.S. Department of State
Bureau of Political-Military Affairs
Directorate of Defense Trade Control
Tel.: (202) 663-1282
U.S. Department of the Treasury
Office of Foreign Assets Controls
Tel.: (202) 622-2480
Amron International, Inc. reserves the right to inquire into the end user, end use, and country of ultimate destination of any product ordered on this website. Export control laws and regulations are complex. Any summaries of such laws and regulations provided by Amron International, Inc. herein are not comprehensive and are not to be taken as legal advice or counseling.