- Dependable motor, completely sealed with brushless design
- Two versions available: adjustable pre-set fan speed or externally controllable fan speed
- 24 VDC, 2A power supply (pre-set fan speed)
- Externally controlled version requires an optional fan speed control unit
- Canister can hold approximately 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg) of CO2 adsorbent
- Canister connected to motor by bayonet locking mechanism, so can be easily replaced and/or refilled
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Scrubber with Canister and Bracket - Pre-set Speed - P/N: 3.80.1018-1V Includes:
- User Manual
- Power Supply: 24 VDC, 2 amps
- Rotating Speed (without canister, atmospheric pressure): 1400-4000 RPM
- Operating Pressure: Max. 600 PSI/42 bar (420 MSW)
- Dimensions: 9.7 in. H x 8.9 in. W x 16.6 in. D (24.5 cm x 22.6 cm x 42.2 cm)
- Weight Complete Unit (empty canister): 18.3 lbs (8.3 kg)
- Weight Complete unit (full canister): 35.3 lbs (16 kg)
The IHC Hytech Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Scrubber unit is designed to remove Carbon Dioxide (CO2) from the atmosphere in commercial diving and/or saturation (SAT) diving systems, air decompression chambers and hyperbaric chambers. This scrubber unit consists of a fan that pulls air through a canister filled with Carbon Dioxide (CO2) adsorbent, such as Sodasorb or Sodalime.
The IHC Hytech Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Scrubber motor is completely sealed. Environmental conditions such as oxygen level, humidity or pressure will not affect the scrubber motor at all; the motor is very dependable due to its brushless design. This version of the Hytech CO2 Scrubber has an externally controllable fan speed. The externally controlled version of the Hytech CO2 Scrubber requires an optional fan speed control unit.
The IHC Hytech CO2 Scrubber canister can hold approx 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs) of Carbon Dioxide CO2 adsorbent. The Hytech CO2 Scrubber canister is connected to the motor by a bayonet locking mechanism, so it can be easily replaced and/or refilled.
Brand IHC Hytech Video No
What is the advantage of the pre-set speed compared with the external speed control on the CO2 scrubber?
The pre-set scrubber is set for the best possible performance for Sodasorb. Some customers may want to control the fan speed so they can decrease the flow to extend the life of the Sodasorb, in this case they would use an external speed control scrubber.
What are the dimensions of the canister for the Hytech CO2 Scrubber?
Length 32 cm X Width 22 cm
What are the measurements for the 3.80.973 CO2 Scrubber Canister?Length: 12.04 in. Diameter: 8.66 in. Minimum Pull Out Length: 13.03 in.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $125.26$88.37
List Price: $125.26$88.37