- Hood made from flame-retardant, self-extinguishing PVC material, flash tested at 1,200° F
- Bright orange hood with high visibility and excellent reflective properties
- Highly visible hood in a universal size with a flexible neck seal
- Highly efficient filter protects from toxic gases, fumes and particles, which are produced during a fire
- Large visor treated with anti-fogging agent provides wide range of vision for quick escape
- Elastic collar makes hood easy to don and adjust
- Comfortable, soft, inner mask allows wearer to breath normally through nose or mouth and reduces CO2 build-up
- Official test documentation from an independent laboratory for protection from H2S
- Perfect for frequent travelers
- Can be worn with glasses and long hair
- Filter performance: Combination cartridge (gas and particle filter) provides protection against smoke, gases and particles, Filter Type: CO-P2
- Approved duration: minimum of 15 minutes
- Service Life: 12 years total (6 years maintenance free – 1 filter and valve change required after 6 years)
- Weight: approx. 1.32 lbs (600 g)
- Dimensions: 3.15 in. H x 7.48 in. L x 5.31 in. W (8 cm H x 19 cm L x 13.5 cm W)
- Approval CE mark, tested according to EN 403
The Drager PARAT C Fire Escape Hood is a lightweight, portable, easy to don smoke escape hood designed for self-rescue in the event of a fire. The PARAT C features a CO-P2 combined filter protecting against toxic gases, vapors and particles, which allows the wearer to breathe safely and escape to a hazard-free area. It protects the wearer for a minimum of 15 minutes from smoke, carbon monoxide and toxic gases normally present during a fire. The PARAT C is ideal as a personal escape device which can be used in emergency situations occurring in homes, office or apartment buildings, schools, hospitals, plant facilities and hotels.
Due to its universal size with flexible neck collar the Drager PARAT C fire escape hood offers reliable protection for most types of wearers. It is also suitable for individuals wearing glasses, having long hair or a beard, and is easily visible in hazardous situations due to its bright orange color. The large visor has been treated with an anti-fogging agent and offers a clear view for good orientation during the escape.
The Drager PARAT C has been approved in accordance with EN 403.
Brand Draeger Video No