- Highly visible hood in a universal size with a flexible neck seal
- Wide, anti-fog coated visor for a clear view during an escape.
- Highly efficient filter protects from toxic gases, fumes and particles, which are produced during a fire
- Filter performance: Combination cartridge (gas and particle filter) provides protection against smoke, gases and particles, Filter Type: CO-P2
- Approved duration: minimum of 15 minutes
- Service Life: 12 years total (6 years maintenance free – 1 filter and valve change required after 6 years)
- Weight: approx. 1.32 lbs (600 g)
- Dimensions: 3.15 in. H x 7.48 in. L x 5.31 in. W (8 cm H x 19 cm L x 13.5 cm W)
- Approval CE mark, tested according to EN 403
The Drager PARAT C fire escape hood features a CO-P2 combined filter protecting against toxic gases, vapors and particles. This allows the wearer to breathe safely and escape to a hazard-free area.
Due to its universal size with flexible neck collar the Drager PARAT® C fire escape hood offers reliable protection for most types of wearers. It is also suitable for individuals wearing glasses or a beard and is easily visible in hazardous situations due to its bright color.
The large visor has been treated with an anti-fogging agent and offers a clear view for good orientation during the escape.
The Drager PARAT® C fire escape hood protects the wearer for at least 15 minutes against smoke and hazardous gases generated during a fire. It has been approved in accordance with EN 403.
Brand Draeger Video No