- Deck Mounted Diving Decompression Chambers
- Diving Research Facilities
- Safest chamber lighting system on the market
- Efficient 80W Halogen Lamp. Canty puts more light into the chamber than any other light!
- NEMA Type 4 / IP66
- Ideal Illumination for Human Occupancy
- High Pressure 1200 psi Rating
- Infra-Red Filter Eliminates all Heat from Light
- Dual Thermal Switches
- 1 in. NPT, 316L SS Chamber Coupling
- Easy to Install
- All Wiring and Maintenance is External
- Ideal Light Beam Dispersion into Chamber
- Optional Worldwide Ratings Available
- FM Approval
- CSA Approval
* Canty provides a NEMA unrated / IP00 step down transformer for 24V AC input models. Transformer should be mounted in a suitable location with customer supplied switch. Please reference the Transformer Spec Sheet C10822 (120V models) and C10934 (230V models) located above in the Documents Tab on this web page.
The HYL 80 External Deck Decompression Chamber Lighting System is the safest, most efficient chamber lighting system available. Each system consists of a high output, 80W halogen light source and a 316L SS, 1in. NPT male chamber coupling. The patented system provides bright white, uniform illumination into a pressurized, outside deck chamber. The color temperature and illumination levels of a Canty Light have been the industry standard for over 40 years.
The Canty Light features a high output halogen bulb. An infra-red filter is standard equipment on every light to eliminate all heat from the light, providing only cool, effective light into the chamber. The light source is provided in an anodized aluminum enclosure suitable for NEMA Type 4 / IP66 locations. Optional explosion proof and flameproof ratings are also available.
The Canty Light Pipe chamber coupling provides a high pressure, sealed connection to the chamber. The Light Pipe fiber-optically transmits the light from the light source thru the pressure boundary, dispersing the light inside the chamber in an ideal illumination pattern.
Please reference the printable "Part No. Builder" diagram located under the Documents Tab on this page. For products not listed in the pull down menu, please contact Amron International to inquire about these items and to receive a quote.
Brand JM Canty Video No