- Uses air flushing to clear holes of debris
- Easy start feathering trigger
- Direct drive rotation motor
- Quick Disconnect Couplers are sold separately. For couplers, please purchase 1 set of Part Number 03971 Quick Disconnect Couplers
Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Sinker Drill Part Number SK58310 Includes
- 12 in. Pigtail Hose Whips (All tools require 2): Part Number 01652
- Air Hose Whip with a 3/8 in. quarter turn valve
- User Manual
- Capacity: 1 in. Hex x 4-1/4 in. Shank
- Performance: 3 in. x 20 ft. Deep Hole
- Flow Range: 7 - 9 gpm (26 - 34 lpm) at the commercial diver
- Pressure: 1500 - 2000 psi (105 - 140 bar)
- Porting: -8 SAE O-Ring (H), 1/2 in. NPT (A)
- Weight: 67 lbs (30 kg)
- Length: 26 in. (66 cm)
- Width: 18 in. (46 cm)
- Connection: 3/8 in. Male NPT Hose End
- Hyrevz™ motor
* (H) = Hydraulic (A) = Air
The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Sinker Drill SK58 is designed to be used by commercial divers for underwater heavy-duty utility construction, blast hole drilling, and dowel drilling. The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Sinker Drill SK58 is available for underwater use but can be used on land as well.
The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Sinker Drill SK58 comes with hose whips and an air hose whip with a 3/8 in. quarter turn valve. Quick disconnect couplers are sold separately.
The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Sinker Drill SK58 uses air flushing to clear holes of debris. The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Sinker Drill SK58 features an easy start feathering trigger and a direct drive rotation motor for reliable service and fast and easy starting.
The rotation is independent of impact rate and is adjustable between 0 and 300 rpm. The Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Sinker Drill SK58 can drill up to a 3 in. (75 mm) diameter hole up to 20 ft. (6 m) deep.
*Please see ACCESSORIES tab for service tools and accessories for the Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Sinker Drill SK58.
*Please see PARTS tab on this webpage for the list of parts associated with this underwater tool.
*Please reference the ATTACHMENTS tab for downloadable and printable files on this underwater tool. Available files for download are listed below:
- SK58 Accessories
- SK58 Users Manual
- SK58 Blowapart and Key
Brand Stanley Tools Video No
What is the recommended air pressure to operate the air flushing feature on my SK58 Sinker Drill?
The minimum recommended air pressure is 75 PSI at 15 CFM. As the diver descends you will have to increase your psi to compensate for bottom pressure. Maximum operating pressure at the tool is 120 psi at 30 cfm.
Is it possible to order the SK58310 with a 7/8" neck rather then a 1" neck?
The SK8310 can not be ordered with the 7/8" neck. However, you can order the 7/8" neck as a spare part and make the change yourself if you have a trained technician on staff. The main disadvantage to going this route is the 7/8" neck part number 5195 is made of steel and will rust.