- Integral Stanley Hyrevz gear motor produces high torque
- Stainless Steel spools and fasteners
- Forward-reverse with variable speed
- 500 ft lbs/675 Nm of impact torque
- Oversized trigger for operator comfort
- Wiper seals on reversing and trigger spool
- Built in reverse check valve ensures long seal life
- Plastisol handle for comfortable ergonomic grip
- Forward position of handle provides better balance
- Open center/closed center-dual spool feature
- Cast-in lifting eye
- Flush-face quick disconnect couplers are sold separately (for couplers, please purchase 1 set of part number 03971)
- Stanley ID07 tool does NOT come with a trigger guard or quick change adaptor
Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Impact Drill part number ID07920 Includes:
- (2) 12 in. Pigtail Hose Whips (All tools require 2): Part Number 01652
- (1) User Manual
- Output Capacity: 1/2 in. square drive
- Torque: 500 ft. lbs (675 Nm)
- Input Flow Range: 4-12 gpm (15-45 lpm) at the commercial diver
- Input Working Pressure: 750-2000 psi (50-140 bar)
- Full Relief Setting: 2250 psi (155 bar)
- Weight: 7.2 lbs (3.3 kg)
- Length: 10.0 in. (25.4 cm)
- Width: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Height: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Motor: Hyrevz™ motor
- Hydraulic Ports: -8 SAE O-ring
- Connect Size and Type: 3/8 in. male pipe adapter
The Stanley Underwater Hydraulic Impact Drill ID07 is two hydraulic underwater tools in one - an impact wrench and a wood drill. The ID07 has the commercial diving work-site proven swing-hammer mechanism that will deliver high performance and long-term service. The integral Stanley Hyrevz™ gear motor is manufactured to exacting standards to deliver maximum efficiency.
The 1/2-inch square drive impact wrench delivers torque up to 500 ft lbs and can tighten and loosen (and even break) nuts and bolts and drive lag screws underwater. Use the ID07 with the 05079 adapter and wood boring bits for drilling in timbers up to 11⁄16-inch diameter holes with no reactive torque to the diver. Hi-visibility yellow paint is standard.
This underwater tool comes furnished with hose whips, but the quick disconnect couplers are sold separately. The Stanley ID07 tool does NOT come with a trigger guard or quick change adaptor.
*Please see Attachments tab for downloadable and printable files.
Brand Stanley Tools Video No
Can I adjust the torque on the ID07?No. The ID07 is tested at 4 GPM so the torque achieved at this flow is about 250-300 foot pounds. If you operate the tool at 8 GPM at 1500-2000 PSI you should be able to get up to 500 foot pounds in about 10 seconds.
Will my tool operate if I use a lower flow rate than what would be considered optimum for the tool to operate?Yes, most tools have an optimal flow range, as long as the gallons per minute delivered to the tool is within this range the tool will work. However, please be award that the tool will run at a slower speed based on the flow rated delivered to the tool. Basically, the lower the gallons per minute the slower the tool will run.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
List Price: $36.38$32.21
List Price: $67.41$59.69