Get immediate service.
- Marine, mining, utility and construction applications
- Operate on 2000 PSI / 6 GPM (up to 13 GPM) hydraulic oil
- Cut wood up to 6 in. diameter, metal up to 3/4 in. diameter
- Output: 2 HP
- Oil Volume (minimum): 6 GPM
- Maximum Oil Input Capacity: 13 GPM
- Hydraulic Connection: M18 x 1.5 male
- ID of Hose: DN 12
- Number of Strokes (Free): 1500 per minute
- Vibration at free speed: 2.4 m/s2 (7.9 ft./s2)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs
The Hydraulic Reciprocating Saw is the ideal tool for marine, utility and construction applications.
Brand Unitec Tools Video N/A
Will my tool operate if I use a lower flow rate than what would be considered optimum for the tool to operate?Yes, most tools have an optimal flow range, as long as the gallons per minute delivered to the tool is within this range the tool will work. However, please be award that the tool will run at a slower speed based on the flow rated delivered to the tool. Basically, the lower the gallons per minute the slower the tool will run.