- ACU Approved
- Shock Absorbent MeraMax® Polyurethane Sole System – Extremely High Abrasion & Slip Resistance
- Durable Full Grain Tan Cowhide Leather & Cordura® Nylon – Provides Additional Ankle Support
- Updated Stylish Tactical “Running Shoe” Design
- Extra Padded Collar & Tongue – “Double Stuffed” for Comfort
- Drainage Vents to Increase Ventilation
- Lighter Weight than Military Spec boot – LIGHTEST BELLEVILLE BOOT EVER!
- Height – 8” (Standard Military Height)
Belleville's Hot Weather Tan Tactical Boot is the lightest boot they have ever made! It features the MeraMax® PU Sole System which is made from industrial strength polyurethane for exceptional durability and the ultimate in abrasion resistance. It is both shock absorbent and slip resistant with a tread design that promotes excellent traction. This remarkably resistant boot also features 1,000 denier Cordura® nylon which is a high-performance fabric designed to stand up to rough treatment. Cordura® is resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs and is 2 x more durable than standard nylon, 3 x more durable than polyester and 10 x more durable than cotton duck.
Belleville uses only the finest quality full-grain cattlehide leather in all of their boots which is engineered for superior breathability and long lasting wear. Not only is this boot lightweight, it's made for comfort with a "double stuffed" collar and tongue which makes those long treks a bit easier to take.
Brand Belleville Video N/A