- U.S. Air Force Uniform Approved
- Shock Absorbent MeraMax® PU Sole System - Extremely High Abrasion & Slip Resistance
- Durable Full Grain Sage Green Cowhide Leather - Provides Additional Ankle Support
- Steel Toe Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 Standards
- YKK Coil Zipper with Auto Lock Slider
- Extra Padded Collar & Tongue
- Drainage Vents to Increase Ventilation
- Lighter Weight than Military Spec Boot
- Height: 8 in. (Standard Military Height)
- Made in U.S.A.
Constructed for the toughest of missions, this steel toe boot features the shock absorbent MeraMax® PU Sole System which is both extremely high abrasion and slip resistance. The MeraMax® is made from industrial strength polyurethane for exceptional durability and the ultimate in abrasion resistance. It is both shock absorbant and slip resistant with a tread design that promotes excellent traction.
The high clearance steel toe meets both STM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards. Design extras such as padding under and around the steel toe and Belleville's Flange-Anchored construction provide increased comfort and safety. This boot offers both convenience and added comfort with a side zipper makes for easy-on/easy-off and extra padding in the collar and tongue. The 610ZST is lighter weight than the military spec boot making those long treks just a little easier.
Brand Belleville Video N/A