- U.S. NAVY FLIGHT APPROVED
- U.S. MARINE CORPS FLIGHT APPROVED
- VANGUARD® Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material: Tan Leather / WT-2 Flight Approved Fabric
- Steel Toe - Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 Standards
- Cushion Midsole: Polyurethane
- Outsole: Rubber, VIBRAM® Chevron to minimize FOD & Improve Traction
- Insert: Polyurethane Removable
- Height: 8 in. (Standard Military Height)
Flight approved by both the U.S. Navy and the U.S. Marine Corps, this boot offers the ultimate in protection. The high clearance steel toe meets both STM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards. Design extras such as padding under and around the steel toe and Belleville's Flange-Anchored construction provide increased comfort and safety.
This boot features a Vanguard® Sole System that provides a high performance, premium cushioning experience that distributes impact from heel to toe just like your favorite running shoe but with second-to-none Military Boot Construction. This construction combines a thick polyurethane cushion midsole with a durable Vibram® premium rubber outsole. The Vibram® Chevron sole is designed for maximum slip resistance in demanding environments ranging from ship decks to asphalt tarmacs.The steel safety toe protects while rubber Vibram Chevron outsole is designed to minimize foreign object damage while improving traction.
Brand Belleville Video N/A