- U.S. NAVY FLIGHT APPROVED
- U.S. MARINE CORPS FLIGHT APPROVED
- VANGUARD® Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material: Tan Leather / Nomex Blended Flame Resistant Fabric
- Lining: X-Static® Anti-Microbial, Odor Reducing Lining
- Cushion Midsole: Polyurethane
- Outsole: Rubber, VIBRAM® Sierra
- Insert: Polyurethane Removable
- Height: 8 in. (Standard Military Height)
The Belleville Hot Weather Combat boot is both ACU and U.S. Marine Corps Flight approved and features a steel safety toe for an extra measure of protection. The high clearance steel toe meets both STM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards. Design extras such as padding under and around the steel toe and Belleville's Flange-Anchored construction provide increased comfort and safety.
The Vanguard® Sole System provides a high performance, premium cushioning experience which distributes impact from heel to toe just like your favorite running shoe but with second-to-none Military Boot Construction. This construction combines a thick polyurethane cushion midsole with a durable Vibram® premium rubber outsole. Additionally, the Vibram® Sierra outsole compounds guarantee good traction on both wet and dry surfaces and is designed for premium performance in diverse and rugged terrain.
Made with pure silver, X-Static® silver coated fiber lining is designed to eliminate microbes, neutralize odor and regulate body temperature. The hotter and wetter an environment becomes, the more effective X-Static® becomes. X-Static® is also permanent and its performance does not diminish over time.
Brand Belleville Video N/A