- U.S. AIR FORCE UNIFORM APPROVED
- VANGUARD® Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material: Sage Green Leather / CORDURA Nylon Fabric
- Lining: None
- Cushion Midsole: Polyurethane
- Outsole: Rubber, VIBRAM® Sierra
- Polyurethane Removable Insert
- Height: 8 in. (Standard Military Height)
U.S. Air Force uniform approved, this Belleville boot features the Vanguard® Sole System which provides a high performance, premium cushioning experience that distributes impact from heel to toe just like your favorite running shoe but with second-to-none Military Boot Construction. This construction combines a thick polyurethane cushion midsole with a durable Vibram® premium rubber outsole. The Vibram® Sierra outsole compounds guarantee good traction on both wet and dry surfaces and is designed to perform in diverse and rugged terrain.
Features sage green leather and 1,000 denier Cordura® nylon, this high-performance fabric is designed to stand up to rough treatment, yet is remarkably lightweight and breathable. Cordura® is resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs and is 2 x more durable than standard nylon, 3 x more durable than polyester and 10 x more durable than cotton duck.
Brand Belleville Video No