- U.S. ARMY FLIGHT APPROVED
- U.S. ARMY COMBAT VEHICLE (TANKER) APPROVED
- ACU APPROVED
- VANGUARD® Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material: Tan Leather / NOMEX® Blended Flame Resistant Fabric
- Lining: X-STATIC ® Anti-Microbial, Odor Reducing Lining
- Cushion Midsole: Polyurethane
- Outsole: Rubber, VIBRAM® Sierra
- Insert: Polyurethane Removable
- Height: 8 in. (Standard Military Height)
The Belleville Hot Weather Combat boot is ACU approved and features a Vanguard® Sole System that provides a high performance, premium cushioning experience that distributes impact from heel to toe just like your favorite running shoe but with second-to-none Military Boot Construction. This construction combines a thick polyurethane removable midsole cushion with a durable Vibram® premium rubber outsole. The Vibram® Sierra outsole compounds guarantee good traction on both wet and dry surfaces and is designed to perform in diverse and rugged terrain.
The Nomex® lightweight material in the upper part of the boot provides outstanding heat and flame resistance which cannot be washed out or worn away.
Made with pure silver, X-Static® silver coated fiber lining is designed to eliminate microbes, neutralize odor and regulate body temperature. The hotter and wetter an environment becomes, the more effective X-Static® becomes. X-Static® is also permanent and its performance does not diminish over time.
Brand Belleville Video N/A