- Type of Valve: Panel Mount Valve
- Compact design especially suited for use on compressor panels and cascade systems
- Durable chrome plated brass body resists corrosion
- Very low torque operation under all pressures
- Dependable packed seal design using common valve parts readily available
- Easy to read markings; Open/Close, 6000PSI, Line Direction Arrows
- 100% Factory tested with nitrogen at full working pressure
- Pressures: 6000 PSI Service Pressure; 24,000 PSI Test Pressure
- Storage Temperature: Minimum: -65 degrees F; Maximum: 155 degrees F
- Operating Temperature: Minimum: -50 degrees F; Maximum: 120 degrees F
- Cycle Tested Minimum: 5000 Cycles, full pressure Nitrogen
- Operating Torque at 0 PSIG Inlet Pressure: 1 – 2 in. lb.
- Closing Torque at 2000 PSIG Inlet Pressure: 2 – 3 in. lbs.
- Flow Data:
- Flow Constant: Cv – Full Open: .284
- Flow CFM @ 2000 PSIG Inlet: 280
- Overall Length: 2.50 in.
- Overall Length Installed Inline 2.11 in.
- Centerline of inlet to top of handle 2.70 in.
Harrison HLV-2 Panel Mount Line Valve 1/4 in. FNPT Inlet, 1/4 in. MNPT Outlet 6000PSI is primarily designed for Compressor and Air Cascade Systems.
The durable chrome plated brass body of the panel mount valve resists corrosion, and there's very low torque operation under all pressures.
All Harrison valves are produced to meet or exceed the highest US and international standards. Harrison Valves™ are rigorously tested through a robust quality assurance system, and Harrison Valve™ maintains carefully monitored manufacturing processes to ensure that all Harrison valves meet or exceed design and performance specifications.
Brand Harrison Video No
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $38.00$26.60