- Breathing Air
- Diving Applications
- Exceeds CGA V9 standards for cylinder valves for compressed gases
- Cycle tested 5000 times to exceed all real world applications
- Engineered with high flow characteristics to maximize regulator performance
- Valve design allows for easy and comfortable cylinder handling
- Slant back hand wheel allows easy access
- Positive hand wheel grip for easy identification of on/off direction
- Designed with proven and readily available replacement valve parts
- DOT approved burst disc assembly uses integrated disc and plug design
- Inlet Connection: 3/4 inch; Aluminum Cylinders NPSM
- Outlet Connection: CGA850 Yoke
- Safety Device: CG1, 3000PSI Service
- 3000PSI Service Pressure
- 5000PSI Rupture Disc
- Storage Temperature Min -65 F / Max 155 F
- Operating Temperature Min -50 F / Max120 F
- Cycle Tested Minimum: 5000 Cycles, full pressure Nitrogen
- Operating Torque at 0 PSIG Inlet Pressure 1 – 2 in. lbs..
- Closing Torque at 2000 PSIG Inlet Pressure 2 – 3 in. lbs.
- Overall Height: 3.875 inch
- Overall Length Installed Height: 2.875 inch
- Overall Weight: 1.3 lbs.
The Harrison K valve is non-polished chrome plated Harrison Diving Valve with CGA850 K valve outlet connection, 3/4 Inlet thread with o-ring seal cylinder connection, and 5000PSI Safety for 3000PSI cylinder service pressure. Rupture disks rated for other cylinder service pressures are available upon request. All Harrison valves are produced to meet or exceed the highest US and international standards; including ISO 10297 and CGA V-9. Harrison Valves™ are rigorously tested through a robust quality assurance system, and Harrison Valve™ maintains carefully monitored manufacturing processes to ensure that all Harrison valves meet or exceed design and performance specifications.
Brand Harrison Video No
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
List Price: $40.00$28.00
List Price: $50.00$35.00