- Type of Valve: Standard Line Valve
- Compact design especially suited for use on compressor panels and cascade systems
- 6000PSI Service pressure - 24,000 Test pressure for all gas applications
- Easy to read markings; Open/Close, 6000 PSI, Line Direction
- Durable chrome plated brass body resists corrosion
- Easy operation under all pressures up to 6000 PSI
- 100% leak tested
- Product weight: 0.75 lbs
- Pressures: 6000 PSI Service Pressure; 24,000 PSI Test Pressure
- Storage Temperature: Minimum: -65 degrees F; Maximum: 155 degrees F
- Operating Temperature: Minimum: -50 degrees F; Maximum: 120 degrees F
- Cycle Tested Minimum: 5000 Cycles, full pressure Nitrogen
- Operating Torque at 0 PSIG Inlet Pressure: 1 – 2 in. lb.
- Closing Torque at 2000 PSIG Inlet Pressure: 2 – 3 in. lbs.
- Flow Constant: Cv – Full Open: .284
- Flow CFM @ 2000 PSIG Inlet: 280
- Overall Length: 2.50 in.
- Overall Length Installed Inline 2.11 in.
- Centerline of inlet to top of handle 2.70 in.
Harrison HLV-1 Standard Line Valve 1/4 in. Female/Male NPT 6000PSI is primarily designed for Compressor and Air Cascade Systems.
This standard line valve consists of chrome plated brass for durability and to resist corrosion, and it provides easy operation under all pressures.
All Harrison valves are produced to meet or exceed the highest US and international standards. Harrison Valves™ are rigorously tested through a robust quality assurance system, and Harrison Valve™ maintains carefully monitored manufacturing processes to ensure that all Harrison valves meet or exceed design and performance specifications.
Brand Harrison Video No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
List Price: $38.00$26.60