- The coupling that set the industry standard
- With Sleeve Lock Device
- Multiple options make the HK our most versatile coupling series available
- Brass, steel and stainless steel construction available in all sizes; 1/4 in. body size is also available in polypropylene
- End connections are female NPTF, BSPP and SAE o-ring boss
- Heavy duty steel couplings for use in high impulse service available in most sizes
- Steam coupling available in 3/8 in. body size
- Brass, zinc-plated steel, stainless steel or polypropylene (1/4 in. only) construction
- Stainless steel spring, balls and retaining ring
- Buna-N (Nitrile) seal
- PTFE back-up rings in steel and stainless steel sockets
- Sleeve Lock Device: For optional Sleeve Lock Device, add suffix "-SL" to the part number
- Valve Actuators for One Way Shut Off Service: Sockets or Plugs in some material can be provided with valve actuator in place of Valve Assembly to allow dissipation of pressure upon disconnection. To order add suffix "-VAA"
- British Parallel Pipe Thread: Series 1-HK to 8-HK available with British Parallel Pipe Thread
*Warning! Couplings do wear out. To avoid severe bodily injury or death, couplings must be routinely checked for condition and replaced if necessary.
Service Pressure Flows 1-HK 3,000 5,000 0.5 2-HK 2,700 3,700 1.1 3-HK 2,200 3,700 1.9 4-HK 2,200 4,200 3.2 6-HK 2,000 3,000 8.2
The Hansen HK Two-Way Shut-Off Couplers with Sleeve Lock Device - Female NPT End Connection Sockets seal both ends of the line when coupling is disconnected. Spring actuated valves in both socket and plug provide immediate seal against escape of gas or liquid. Couplings can be used for compressed air, hydraulic fluid, liquids, paints, steam, refrigerants, gases, vacuum (limited), and oxygen. LP Gas and Vacuum Service is not recommended for 4-HK, 6-HK, and 8-HK Series Couplers. Any plug and socket from the same series, regardless of end connections, fit together to make a coupling assembly.
For a complete list of part numbers, please reference the printable Manufacturer's Technical Specs located below under the Attachments tab on this web page. For part numbers not listed in the pull down menu, please contact Amron International to inquire about these items and to receive a quote.
Brand Hansen Video No