- Brush is the finest brush ever developed for use in fingerprint work
- Originally developed in 1956, the 6 1/2 in. brush consists of thousands of fiber bundles, each composed of more than a hundred individual treated-glass filaments
- The diameter of the glass filaments is a fraction of the diameter of hair fibers used in other fingerprint brushes, resulting in a product w/unsurpassed working qualities
- Brush has a long life with the capacity to pick up and retain large amounts of fingerprint powder
- Rather than wear out over time, the filament ends actually become softer with each use
Brushes from Forensic Source cover a large range of duties, from dusting a crime scene to cleaning up finger printing powder.
Forensics Source is the largest manufacturer, supplier and innovator in the field of forensics. Their extensive line of offerings makes them the world’s premier supplier of equipment for professionals in forensics, crime scene investigation, law enforcement, criminal justice, and corporate security.
Brand Forensics Source Video N/A