- Delivers 100% sterile saline from a100% sterile delivery system
- Built-in alarm system that sounds when the unit has been activated and again when the injured individual has completed the required 15-minute flush.
- Sleek assembly that fits nearly anywhere
- Highly portable and easily moved when work stations move.
- Easy-view side windows to check sterile solution expiration date and key contact information
- Meets ANSI Z358.1-2004 15-minute flush requirement for primary eyewash stations
- Sterile saline solution adheres to FDA requirements for providing sterile eyewash solution in self-contained emergency eyewash stations.
- Easy-to-install single cartridge with ESP™ Enabled Safety Products RFID technology features 100% sterile saline
- Solution: Honeywell 100% Sterile Saline solution cartridge
- Flow Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservoir up: 17 in. L x 13.5 in. D x 32 in. H
- Reservoir down: 17 in. L x 13.5 in. D x 51.5 in. H
- Capacity: 6.87 gallons
- Maintenance: Replace cartridge every 24 months
- Expiration: 24 month cartridge life from date of manufacture (sold separately)
- RFID Enabled: ESP™ Enabled Safety Products RFID Technology
- Easy View Window: Makes inspection and maintenance quick and easy
The Sperian Fendall 2000 Eyewash Station is a 100% Sterile Emergency Eyewash System. Sperian listened to their end-users and have built an eyewash station with all of the features and benefits that you would expect in a state-of-the-art portable emergency eyewash station. With the Sperian Fendall 2000 Eyewash Station, injured workers are treated with 100% sterile, buffered and physiologically balanced saline solution free of contaminants, bacteria, corrosives and pollutants.
Brand Sperian Video No