- 3 Slot Buckle – Third slot prevents webbing from slipping.
- Leg Lift D-Rings & Leg Straps – The leg lift support system provides for an easy and comfortable extraction.
- Color Coded Webbing – The “Red to head” webbing insures correct connection to the extraction bridle.
- Webbing Sleeves – Keeps webbing secure and in place.
- Seat Webbing
- Interlocking Quick Release Buckles – The interlocking quick release buckles make it easy to remove the harness.
Extraction Bridle (MI 905-255) – It is recommended that each job site have an extraction bridle on location
When using the Miller Easy Lift Harness and Extraction Bridle the diver's neck and body are supported by the three bridle straps, seat webbing, and helmet net.
Brand Miller Diving Video No
Is the Easy Lift Harness and Bridle tested to any standard?
Yes, the harness and bridle were tested following the ANSI Z359.1 guidelines and tested to 2,000 lbs per the new ADCI harness standards 6.3.4.
Does the Easy Lift Harness meet ADCI Rev 6 standards?