- Exceptionally tough
- 2 inch scale
- No Valve with Stainless Steel Connections
- Scale: 2 in.
- Scale Type: SCFH Air
- Range: 1-10
- Options: No Valve with Stainless Steel Connections
- VFA and VFB: 1/8 in. NPT (1/4 in. NPT on VFB 85 and 86)
- O-rings: Buna-N
- Pressure Rating: 100 PSI Max.
- VFA and VFB: 150° Max.
- Model VFA: 5% of full scale
- Model VFB: 3% of full scale
Model VFA Dimensions
- Dimensions: 4-3/16 in. H x 1 in. W x 1-1/4 in. D
- BV or SSV (open): 2-1/16 in.
Many more options are available for the Visi-Float Flowmeter. Please call Amron's award winning sales staff at (760) 208-6500 for a quote today!
Visi-Float® Series Flowmeters are available from Amron in a broad selection of flow ranges and direct reading scales for air, gas or water.
Visi-Float® Acrylic Flow meters are exceptionally tough. They are designed for use at pressures up to 100 PSI and temperatures up to 150°F. Do not exceed these limits! Flowmeters should not be exposed to strong chlorine atmospheres or solvents that may be destructive to the acrylic body.
Visi-Float® Flow meters must be mounted in a vertical position with the inlet connection at the bottom and outlet at the top. They can be mounted to a panel, in front of a panel supported by piping only, or mounted directly in rigid piping.
Brand Dwyer Video No
What is the maximum supply pressure I can use with the Visi-Float Flowmeter?
Can I mount my Visi-Float Flowmeter in any other position than vertical?
No, the flowmeter must be mounted in the vertical position.