- Mobile Spot Measurement: The accuro manual gas detector pump is used for spot measurements with Dräger tubes.
- One-handed Operation: Measurements must often be taken in extreme conditions, such as up ladders, in shafts, or where heavy breathing protection is required. The accuro gas detector pump can easily be operated with one hand, and allows reliable measurements in locations that are difficult to access.
- Functional Bellows Pump: The Dräger accuro is a bellows pump, with which the air sample is drawn through the Dräger tube using strokes. The body of the pump consists of a bellows, which is completely pushed together for the measurement. When the bellows is released, the air is drawn automatically and the gas sample to be measured is sucked through the tube being used. The sampling process is completed when the body of the pump has opened completely. The end of a stroke is indicated by a pressure-controlled display on the body of the Dräger accuro pump.
- Accuro Pump
- Tube Opener
- Extension Hose Adapter
- Spare Parts Kit
- Rubber Caps (10 per package)
- Molded Plastic Transport Case
The Draeger Safety Accuro is a bellows-type pump that enables to perform a fast, single-handed operation to those areas that are indeed difficult to reach otherwise. The Draeger-Tube pump accuro allows you to use the established Draeger-Tubes to take measurements under extreme conditions. The easy-to-use Draeger-Tubes have already been calibrated and form a perfect unit with the Draeger-Tube pump.
A unique internal scissor mechanism is fitted herewith to provide with uninterrupted pump strokes delivering 100 cubic centimeters of sample air.
Includes Plastic Transport Case.
Brand Draeger Video No