- Brilliant "white light" illumination
- Small size (Ø76mm / 3" OD), mountable almost anywhere
- Superior heat-sink design
- Two helium release methods
- Low-voltage lamps and a case ground (earth) connection make the Chamber Light very safe to use
- Lamp and lens options to make it perfect for most applications
- Lamp type: Incandescent Tungsten-halogen MR-16 (Parabolic Aluminized Reflector)
- Time to full brightness: < 1 second after application of power
- Operating position: Universal
- Rated average lifetime: 3,000 hours
- Dimming range: 0-100%
- Light output: 895 initial lumens
- Correlated color temp: 3,050 K
- Length: 3" (760 mm)
- Weight: 1.0 lbs. (450 gm)
The Birns Doubly-Safe Chamber Light, Model 4121, is the world's best lighting fixture for decompression chambers. It meets or exceeds applicable DNV, Lloyd's, and UL requirements; superior thermal design permits the use of higher-output lamps; and Birns' exclusive 'doubly safe' dual helium release method makes the entire front of the light its own helium release valve.
Comes with frosted diffuser for a softer white light.
Lenses may be ordered clear or frosted. Frosted lenses provide less glare. The standard lamp is 24V/50W which is the brightest available, but the light can be ordered with a 25W lamp at no price differential. The light can be wall or ceiling mounted.
Please reference the printable "Part No. Builder" diagram located below in the Documents Tab on this web page. For products not listed in the pull down menu and Spare Parts not found below under the Parts Tab, please contact Amron International to inquire about these items and to receive a quote.
Brand Birns Video No