- Activation is immediate, produces powerful jet of non-toxic aqueous foam
- May be used continuously or intermittently
- Quickly and easily recharged
- Manufactured under Lloyd’s Register survey
- Includes Test Certificate
- Design Code: BS 5045 Part 3
- Certification Authority: Lloyd’s Register
- Operating Temperature Range: 36° to 113° F (2° to 45° C)
- Charging Pressure: 1000 psi (70 bar)
- Dimensions : 5.9 in. Dia x 27.2 in. L (15 cm Dia. x 69 cm)
- Suitable for
- Class A Fires (solids and fabrics)
- Class B Fires (liquids)
- Electrical Fires up to a maximum of 24 volts
Hyperbaric Extinguisher - P/N: CES7000-A1 Includes:
- 5 Liter Extinguishant Capacity cylinder with Nozzle Shipped Empty
- Equipped with Pressure Gauge and Security Pin
- Quick release SS Bulkhead Mounting Bracket with a Nozzle Retaining Grommet
- Extinguishant Fill Cartridge (Part Number CES203-A1)
- Recharge Hose Whip Assembly (Part Number CESF221-A1) required for filling
- In order to fill the CES7000-A1 Extinguisher you must use the Recharge Hose Whip Assembly.
- When ordering the Recharge Hose Whip Assembly, please specify the required inlet connection according to the applicable national standard for the intended propellant gas (helium or nitrogen).
The CES7000-A1 Hyperbaric Extinguisher offered by Amron International uses a non-toxic aqueous film forming foam (AFFF) propelled by helium, nitrogen or bottom-mix, as compatible with chamber atmosphere. They are suitable for Class A fires (solids and fabrics), Class B fires (liquids) and electrical fires up to a maximum of 24 volts.
The CES7000-A1 Hyperbaric Extinguisher is equipped with a pressure gauge to indicate charge pressure and a security pin to prevent accidental discharge. It is supplied with a quick-release stainless steel bulkhead mounting bracket with a nozzle retaining grommet. Pre-dive checks, operating and maintenance instructions and a maintenance log are provided on the permanently attached labels on the cylinder body.
The CES7000-A1 Hyperbaric Extinguisher recharging is a simple process carried out on site by the user with fresh water and a pre-measured cartridge of extinguishant solution (part number CES203-A1), followed by a propellant gas charge using an optional recharging hose whip assembly (part number CESF221-A1). The recharging assembly is self-venting and equipped with a safety valve to prevent overcharging. Recharging instructions are provided on a permanently attached label on the side of the extinguisher.
The CES7000-A1 uses 1.3 gallons (five liters) of extinguishant in a seven liter aluminum cylinder.
Brand Divex Video No
Is the Recharge Hose Whip Assembly included with the CES7000-A1 Hyperbaric Fire Extinguisher?
No, you will order the Recharge Hose Whip Assembly separately. Part number CESF221-A1.
What certification is provided with the CES7000-A1 fire extinguisher?
The CES7000-A1 is manufactured under Lloyd’s Register survey and supplied with a Lloyd’s certification.