- Complete navigation system
- Anti-shock stealth black navigation board
- Wide console for ease of instrument use
- High-performance chemical light holder
- Black compass with bright luminous markings and lubber lines
- TAA Compliant - Board and light stick holder proudly made in the USA
- Made in the USA by Amron International (Board Only)
- Components include:
- Size: 12 in. L x 10 in. W x 5 in.
- Depth Rating: 50 ft.
Amron International’s DNB Diver Navigation Board integrates an analog depth gauge, dive chronometer, chemical light holder, and underwater compass in a lightweight anti-shock black plastic console. Designed for Special Forces around the world, Amron's Diver Navigation Board is the best diver navigation board on the market today.
Make NO mistake; Amron’s DNB Diver Navigation Board should NOT be confused with RJE International’s TAC-100. Our board has better functionality for the diver featuring a wider console that provides better access to the timer functions and an injection-molded chemical light holder with mounting tabs embedded in the navigation board providing more durability with a clean, finished look. If you are interested in the RJE International TAC-100 visit their site: http://www.rjeint.com
And for those divers who don’t want or need a complete DNB Diver Navigation Board, you can purchase the unit with a compass only. Both the Ritchie compass and the Amron compass will fit in the Amron DNB Diver Navigation Board.
Brand Amron International Video No