- Housing Material: 6061-T6 aluminum; stainless steel (optional)
- Port: Quartz glass
- Length: 14.0 cm (5.5 in.)
- Diameter: 3.8 cm (1.5 in.)
- Weight in Air:
- Aluminum: 0.2 kg (0.4 lbs.)
- Stainless steel: 0.4 kg (0.8 lbs.)
- Weight in Water:
- Aluminum: 0.1 kg (0.3 lbs.)
- Stainless steel: 0.3 kg (0.6 lbs.)
- Beam Pattern: 78 degrees (full angle measure to half power point)
- Connector: LPBH3M, BH3M, XSG-3-BCL, and B5507-1503
Depth: 1,000 meters (3,250 feet)
The Deepsea Power and Light Mini SeaLite® was designed as a helmet light to accompany their line of ultra-small video cameras. This 1,000-meter depth-rated light utilizes the Mini-can screw base lamp socket/rear connector combination developed for the Multi SeaLite® for ease of relamping. The interior surface of the housing has a special diffuse coating to assure an even beam pattern for video illumination. There is no separate reflector to increase the diameter of the light body, as minimum diameter was the primary design parameter.
Please refer to the Attachments tab for more information on Specifications as well as a User's Manual for the Mini SeaLite®.
For item combinations that do not show pricing, please call Amron for a quote! We are more than willing to help you get what you need!
Brand Deepsea Power and Light Video No