- Size - 4.1 in x 4.3 in x 1.4 in (105 mm x 110 mm x 35 mm)
- Battery Life - Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 10 hours
- Weight in Air - Complete Gauge 2 lb. (905 g)
- Operating Temp - 14°F to 122°F (-10°C - +50°C)
- Measurement Range -
- 0.120 in.- to 9.995 in. (3 mm - 250 mm) in Steel with 2.25 MHz probe
- 0.065 in.- to 6.000 in. (2 mm - 150 mm) with 3.5 MHz probe
- 0.045 in.- to 2.000 in. (1 mm - 50 mm) with 5.0 MHz probe
- Accuracy -
- ±0.002 in. (±0.05 mm) High Resolution (<4 in)
- ±0.005 in. (±0.1 mm) Low Resolution
- Display - 2.4 in. Color TFT with LED Backlight 320 x 240 pixels
- Receiver - Automatic TCG, 1 to 10 MHz Bandwidth 10 Bit Digitizer 60 MSPS
- Data Storage - 32 Mb Flash Memory (5000 Measurement Points)
- Warranty - 3 years on DIVE Gauge, 6 months on Probe
- Data Output - RS-485 Half Duplex to DIVELink
- Certification - BS EN 15317:2007
- Depth Rating - IP68 Rated to 984 feet (300 m) continuous immersion in sea water
Complete Unit Includes
- Cygnus DIVE Gauge
- Two Rechargeable Batteries
- Fast Charger
- Ultrasonic Probe (2.25 MHz)
- User Manual
- Spare Membranes
- Membrane Key
- Test Block
The latest innovation from the pioneers of the digital multiple echo ultrasonic thickness gauges, the Cygnus DIVE Underwater Thickness Gauge is designed for the professional diver and is accurate, reliable and easy to use. Worn on the diver’s forearm, it gives an invaluable free hand while performing thickness surveys.
Made from a tough glass-filled resin, the Cygnus DIVE Underwater Thickness Gauge can withstand all the knocks and bumps of the diving environment. A large bright color TFT screen displays the thickness measurements in big numbers that really stand out - choose the display color that suits you.
Like all Cygnus products, the Cygnus DIVE Underwater Thickness Gauge has been designed for easy operation. There are no gates to set up, no gain to adjust - just turn on and go. There are two buttons for quick and easy menu navigation using one hand; from here you can access all the functions of the gauge guided by intuitive, clear menus.
Power is supplied by a replaceable, rechargeable Lithium Ion battery pack that gives up to 10 hours of continuous operation.
The Cygnus DIVE Underwater Thickness Gauge uses the trusted Multiple Echo Technique first developed by Cygnus over 25 years ago. With minimal surface preparation, the Cygnus DIVE Underwater Thickness Gauge will measure metal thickness through paint and other coatings, even light marine growth. The Multiple Echo Technique ensures only genuine, verified thickness measurements are displayed.
The ultrasonic probe is connected to the Cygnus DIVE Underwater Thickness Gauge by a coiled double jacket cable and rugged locking connector. The coiled cable will extend up to 3 feet in length for reaching around structures. A replaceable membrane ensures long probe life.
Brand Cygnus Video