- Pressure Rated to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Heavy Duty Sealed Unit with Double ‘O’ Ring Protection
- Remote Probe with 3 ft. (0.9 m) Lead for Measuring in Awkward Locations
- Rugged Construction – Shock Proof
- Stable Calibration – Linear Accuracy – No Zero Adjustments
- Large Bright LED Display for Use in Poor Visibility
- Self Verification of the Measurements to Ensure Accuracy
- Fixed Head Probe Option for One Handed Use
- Displays Sound Velocity Settings
- Echo Strength Indicator to Aid Measurement
- Low Battery Warning
- Inch/Metric Switchable
- Easy Calibration using Convenient Buttons
- “Deep-Coat” Mode Measuring through Coatings up to 3/4 in. (20 mm) thick
- Automatic Probe Recognition
- Display Repeater and Datalogging Software is Not Included
- Material: Sound velocities between 2,500 and 7,000 m/s
- Range: 0.110 in – 9.995 in (2.5 mm – 99.9 mm) with a 2.25 MHz probe
- Resolution/Accuracy: ± 0.005 in (± 0.1 mm)
- Probes: Single soft-face compression, Fixed head or remote probe 2.25MHz (1/2 in.)
- Power: 6 VDC rechargeable
- Size: 8-3/8 in × 3 in overall
- Weight: 20 oz.
Cygnus 1 Complete Unit - P/N: CYG-001-7133 Include:
- (1) Underwater Body
- (1) Heavy Duty Remote Probes
- (2) Underwater Batteries
- (1) Battery Charger
- (10) Spare O-ring Sets
- (1) Molykote Grease: P/N: CYG-001-4860
- (1) Lanyard: P/N: CYG-001-4822
- (1) Machined Test Block: P/N: CYG-001-4851
- (1) Carrying Case: P/N: CYG-001-4813
- (1) User Manual
The Cygnus 1 is a hand held underwater multiple echo ultrasonic metal thickness gauge. Multiple echo means that coatings, such as paint or epoxy do not have to be removed; however the real advantage of multiple echo is that you get a true, accurate, verified measurement. Measure on rough corroded surfaces with minimal surface preparation. The Cygnus 1 is fast, easy to use and is approved by ABS, Det Norske and Lloyd’s.
Cygnus 1 Underwater Digital Thickness Gauge's Topside Display Repeater is a hand held box that attaches to the Cygnus 1 Underwater Digital Thickness Gauge and displays the measurement up to 3,000 feet away over communication cable.
Cygnus 1 Underwater Digital Thickness Gauge's Topside Data Logging Facility allows a laptop computer running the provided software to connect to the Cygnus 1 Underwater Digital Thickness Gauge and data log the measurements. The remote laptop can be positioned up to 3,000 feet away using communication cable. Please note the laptop computer is not provided.
Complete units include underwater body, two underwater NiMH batteries, battery charger, 10 spare O-ring sets, Molykote grease, lanyard, machined test block, carrying case and operation manual.
Communication Cable in lengths up to 3000 feet can be included with the Cygnus 1 Underwater Digital Thickness Gauge but must be requested at the time of order and incur an additional cost. Please Contact your Amron Representative to inquire about the addition of a Communication Cable and to receive a quote.
Brand Cygnus Video No