- Marine, mining, utility and construction applications
- Operate on 2000 PSI / 6 GPM (up to 13 GPM) hydraulic oil
- Cuts pipe up to 6 in. diameter, wood up to 8 in. diameter, and metal plates up to 3/4 in. diameter
- Motor Output: 2 HP
- Oil Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Oil Volume (minimum) Flow: 6 GPM
- Maximum Oil Input Capacity: 13 GPM
- Hydraulic Connection: M 18 x 1.5 Female
- Hose ID: 1/2 in. ID with 1/2 in. FF Couplings
- Number of Strokes (Free): 1700 per minute
- Vibration at free speed: 2.4 m/s2 (7.9 ft./s2)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs
CS Unitec Hydraulic Reciprocating Saw is the ideal tool for marine, mining, utility and construction applications. This saw operates on 2000 PSI / 6 GPM (up to 13 GPM) hydraulic oil. The Hydraulic Reciprocating Saw cuts pipe up to 6 in. diameter, wood up to 8 in. diameter, and metal plates up to 3/4 in. diameter. Saw can be used hand-held or with a pipe clamp.
Brand CS Unitec Tools Video No
Will my tool operate if I use a lower flow rate than what would be considered optimum for the tool to operate?Yes, most tools have an optimal flow range, as long as the gallons per minute delivered to the tool is within this range the tool will work. However, please be award that the tool will run at a slower speed based on the flow rated delivered to the tool. Basically, the lower the gallons per minute the slower the tool will run.