- Exclusive construction of these patented Watermate™ electrical connectors permits underwater plugging and unplugging with electrical power de-energized
- Pressure rated up to 20,000 psi or maximum 45,000 feet of sea water (except Series 53 which is rated up to 10,000 psi)
- Pressure balanced for easy engagement and disengagement in high pressure environments
- Contacts are of beryllium copper
- Underwater instrumentation and control packages
- Underwater cameras
- Sonar equipment
- Underwater electrical power distribution systems
- Underwater lighting systems
Series 52 Watermate™ Connector Order No. Male Order No. Universal Order No. No. of Pin/Sockets Max Volts No of Circuits Per Pin or Socket Amps per Connector Wire Size AWG D in. L - 1 in. Universal Order No. M F U 52E2F-1 52E2M-1 52E2U-1 2 2 2/2 230 1 15 16 2-1/2 24 52E2/510E2 (F) (M) (U) 52F4F-1 52F4M-1 52F4FU-1 52F4MU-1 2 2 2/2 115 2 7.5 18 2-1/2 24 52E2/510E2 (F) (M) (U)
The Crouse Hinds 52F4F-1 - Series 52 Watermate™ Connector - 2 Pins/4 Contacts - Female Socket boasts exclusive construction that allows these patented WATERMATE® electrical connectors to be plugged and unplugged underwater with electrical power de-energized. Pressure rated up to 20,000 psi or equivalent to maximum 45,000 feet of seawater.
Unmated connectors should not be exposed to water for an extended period. Dummy connectors should be used to purge water from the contact surfaces and reduce corrosion. Extreme flexing and rough handling will reduce the useful life of these underwater connectors.
Brand Crouse Hinds Video No