- Tri-Tech™ Fit temples achieve a universal fit with max comfort & zero pressure points
- DedBolt™ Lens Lock System keeps lenses secure under impact yet easy to swap
- Advanced ClearZone™ FlowCoat lens treatments eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
- ESSOPTICS™ deliver distortion-free optical precision throughout the entire field of view
- Lenses are interchangeable & provide 100% UVA/UVB protection
- APEL-Approved U-Rx™ Prescription Inserts available
- Ballistic 2.4mm high-impact polycarbonate lenses
- Ballistic Protection Standards
- U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-31013
- ANSI Z87.1+
- U.S. Federal OSHA
- CE EN 166 FTKN
- 1 Black Frame with Clear & Smoke Gray Lenses
- Micro-fiber Pouch
- Elastic Retention Strap
- Anti-Fog Solution
& Zippered MOLLE Hard Case
Now on the U.S. Army’s Authorized Protective Eyewear List (APEL) and the only approved eye protection for U.S. Marines.
When you try on the Crossbow™, you'll discover it's unlike any other ballistic eyeshield. Experience the Tri-Tech Fit™ frame that achieves an amazing universal fit with max comfort and zero pressure points. Then notice the lenses. They won't fog. That's thanks to groundbreaking ClearZone™ FlowCoat technology, engineered to eliminate fog inside and prevent scratches outside. As you stare down your objective through distortion-free ESSOPTICS™, you'll see just how optically precise vision can be. When you're ready to switch tints, the innovative DedBolt™ Lens Lock pivots up for easy release, then clamps down for rock solid retention under impact.
It's from ESS, so of course the Crossbow is compliant with U.S. Federal OSHA, ANSI Z87.1+, CE EN 166 and U.S. MIL-PRF-31013. Form, Fit, Function...Perfected. Get your hands on a Crossbow and see for yourself.
Brand ESS Video